What's new

Noble Semiij Wins This Week's War of the Gods

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

Another week, another win for Noble Semiij in Season 2 of War of the Gods. That's not to say that he ran away with Week 7's Top 8, as the rest of the competitors kept things close with a lot of game fives this week. Between these matches, some Catwoman shenanigans and a raffle for a free t-shirt that just wouldn't work out, this might have been the best Top 8 this season.

To throw out some highlights, we had Semiij almost being knocked out of the bracket by Emperor Kombat's Firestorm. We almost had a time-out, something I don't think I've ever seen live, during Noble Rewind's match against Semiij. Noble Tweedy had a very dominant game over RevetLeafing's Cheetah, who has been making some waves the past few weeks. And BxA Anbu GetReked's Atrocitus pulled out some very weird looking corner combos to get the job done in one of his matches last night. There is just SO much to talk about that you'd be better off just watching it yourself. Thanks to the power of technology, you can actually do that by clicking this link here to get to the archives. For those curious, you can get the current standings here, where you can see just how close it is for the Top 5. War of the Gods is taking this weekend off for the Superbowl, so you will have to wait until February 11 before you can get more of that Injustice 2 action.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
If I didn't mention anybody, it's not because you had a bad showing. I basically just included the things I remembered, I have a cold and it went late