What's new

Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

freerf245

11 11 11 11
I decided to make a thread where we can discuss our opinions on Switch exclusive games, as I don't believe one has been made yet

After finishing Metroid Dread, I want to ask TYM's opinions on what switch game I should play next. Alongside Dread, I've played BOTW, Ultimate, and Three Houses, and I want to know what Switch games you guys think are must haves. The games I am interested in are Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey. Anyone here have any experience with those? If you are interested in any of the other games I mentioned I've played and want an opinion on them feel free to ask.

trufenix

bye felicia
There's nothing wrong with Mario, and I don't know anything about Splatoon, but Hades is real good. unless you've already played diablo. If you want another Metroid look into Dead Cells, or Hollow Knight, or Bloodstained. Monster Hunter Rise is pretty good, but its monster hunter so you either love it or hate it.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Highly recommend getting No More Heroes 3. If you haven't played the other games in the series, I believe they're all available in the Switch's online store. They also have a port of Deadly Premonition on the Switch as well as a Switch-exclusive sequel. The first one is amazing, and one of those rare gems out there that was made with 100% passion.

They also recently came out with Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster for the Switch, and it's a classic that anyone with at least a passing interest in JRPGs should play. Additionally, Shin Megami Tensei V is coming out in less than three weeks, and I'm super hyped for that. I guess that's it from me unless you haven't played Bayonetta yet, in which case you should play those games especially since Bayo 3 is looming on the horizon.