What's new

Video/Tutorial Ninj's ramblings on Skarlet

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I wouldn't say I have the worlds best execution with Characters like Kabal and Skarlet, but I am sure with enough practice, I can make her highest damage combo's practical.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
ive been messing around with this as a starter its 28% for the first four hits...
b2 rd downslash u3 3 rd i believe this is her most damaging way of starting a combo , wit de exception of uppercut but thats corner only
will post a full version once im done cleanin my house :)

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
ive been messing around with this as a starter its 28% for the first four hits...
b2 rd downslash u3 3 rd i believe this is her most damaging way of starting a combo , wit de exception of uppercut but thats corner only
will post a full version once im done cleanin my house :)
Good luck. Standing 3 is used in a couple of my combos to garner another 1% but it has a much smaller hit box and is slower on startup as well as linking into rd. More power to us all if you find something though

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

fr stack

Good luck. Standing 3 is used in a couple of my combos to garner another 1% but it has a much smaller hit box and is slower on startup as well as linking into rd. More power to us all if you find something though

i found a kind of method for doing it i treat it like sektors f44 string i double tap 3 then input df b2 it works (mostly) but yeah they seem to fall faster after using it my mission is to find a 50% wit no jump in punch

Ninj

fr stack

Welcome to my mission ;)

Low 40's is plenty though. I'm not sure a lot of people understand - if you fuck up vs Skarlet, she's taking half your life. They'll see at Evo ;)

Actually I'd like a 50% reset

ryublaze

Noob
I got 52% by replacing the first 2 in fr stack's combo with a 3. Without jip it's 50%.

jip, B2, Down Slash, dash, U3, dash, 3, Red Dash, Down Slash, 2, Red Dash, Down Slash, dash, 2, 3, Red Dash, Red Slide

I get it like once out of every 50 attempts lol. The trick I use is to dash as little as possible the first two dashes.

Ninj

I got 52% by replacing the first 2 in fr stack's combo with a 3. Without jip it's 50%.

jip, B2, Down Slash, dash, U3, dash, 3, Red Dash, Down Slash, 2, Red Dash, Down Slash, dash, 2, 3, Red Dash, Red Slide

I get it like once out of every 50 attempts lol. The trick I use is to dash as little as possible the first two dashes.
Ill see if resetting off this is possible when I get home.

fr stack

marry me !!

Ninj

So far I can't get the 3rd down slash. I may be using a pad, but if the combo isn't even do-able on the pad for me, I won't count on myself on doing it at a tournament. Unlike fr stacks normal combo which I absolutely will be using ;)

PS kudos to you Red for landing it!

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
The 2 rd ds combos aren't that bad. 2 has a huge hitbox!
Yup, the timing for 2 red dash combos actually feels the most natural after you get the hang of it too. The stuf I dropped before used 2,3, after launch and waiting the tiny moment for them to fall into it was always weird. I'm really happy to swap that part of the combo out for u3, this is actually easier.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
One more time - RedRaptor10 SaJa fr stack L0rdoftheFLY UsedForGlue Johnny2d

Also updated the post patch skarlet combo's with this video, and updated the combo list.

I messed up the credits, but that's the jist of what I'm going for. Let me know what you guys think :p

fr stack - thanks for creating the foundation of this combo. You brought Skarlet's midscreen meterless damage up 3% for both resets and punishes!
I love it man. The u3 in this is actually easier for me than the other one I was using with 2,3, the timing of it was always wierd. I've been putting all my energy into knowing the timing for 2 rd, this combo just feels natural now.

Its crazy how her bnb's are still evolving.