What's new

Match-Up Discussion - D'Vorah Ninjitsu Vs Dvorah How bad is it?

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
I think this matchup is such shit.

He outranges us. He has better armor. His mixups break all our armor (except for venom). He has better 50/50s. He safe on everything. Better pokes. Better crouch. Better jump in. Better air to air.

Did I miss anything else he's better at us at?

I personally like it with venomous, her bug blast is pretty decent and the damage over time + grabs and decently high damage off of a full punish. If they're jumping a lot her NJP is great against him. Gotta remember that a lot of her MUs are uphill battles now :/

Wazminator

twitch.tv/Wazminator
I think this matchup is such shit.

He outranges us. He has better armor. His mixups break all our armor (except for venom). He has better 50/50s. He safe on everything. Better pokes. Better crouch. Better jump in. Better air to air.

Did I miss anything else he's better at us at?
IMO it's 5-5, just focus on whiff puinshing him/anti airing him and you should be fine.

IMO it's 5-5, just focus on whiff puinshing him/anti airing him and you should be fine.
I agree, you can whiff punish his f2 and b2 with dvorahs f2 or f1. Another reason I like venomous in this match up is because dvorah can keep scorpion closer so less room for him to space.

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
It's 5-5. D'Vorah used to be able to completely murder Ninjitsu completely with puddle being extremely plus and easy pressure. However now D'Vorah can give ninjutsu a run for his money with good spacing since b2 and f2 have bad recovery. D'Vorah can still keep herself plus it's just that Ninjutsu can challenge those plus frames easier and Venemous is probably the variation that deals with ninjutsu best. her bug blast armor prevents Ninjutsu from completely harassing her on oki since armor breaking is null tho it can still be baited out however.