What's new

Ninjakilla confirmed to beat Sonicfox in set 10-3

Last night, Sonic Fox got wrecked in 10-3 in a match with who appeared to be a random Jacqui player. We've now learned the identity of this random player, who isn't actually a random.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Punishable via neutral crouch breh, just like her papi's from mk9.

Anyhow this set is the absolute teats. This kid needs to be at EVO damnit. Registration deadline not too far off. :/
I don’t know shit about Jacqui’s frames or whatever, but when people talk about moves being punishable, they’re usually talking about on block. I mean....almost all moves are punishable on whiff technically.

Maybe I missed the joke though.

Perfect example...

Online east is today but will we see ninja enter this important FREE ONLINE (no need to travel or have more for) tournament????

Find out on the next episode of "I think he is avoiding it!"

Perfect example...

Online east is today but will we see ninja enter this important FREE ONLINE (no need to travel or have more for) tournament????

Find out on the next episode of "I think he is avoiding it!"
He’s gone to offline tournaments whenever he’s been able to? Hell he won the one he was able to go to for MK11. Where does this myth of Killah being someone who ducks even come from?

Reread my post my dude...

Anyway, point is that there are plenty of opportunities out there offline AND online so as I said earlier, if he can play ranked all.day and post it on YouTube, what's stopping him from competing in the online portion of the pro series that could in fact get him to a major for FREE???

Good good because I am a fan of ninja but I'm a realistic fan. No bias nonsense from me‍♂

Good good because I am a fan of ninja but I'm a realistic fan. No bias nonsense from me‍♂
You’re not a “realistic fan” you’re a hater. You have been calling him a ducker and saying he doesn’t compete so not to be figured out and because he’s afraid to lose for ten posts now or something in here.

You were even petty enough to run to this thread this AM talking about him avoiding the NA East online event to basically say that if he didn’t enter that confirmed your theory.

You look dumb as hell, take it down a notch.

The kid plays 30 game sets with pros including Sonic, but yeah he avoids tournaments so that the same people won’t be able to download him in a ft2. Galaxy brain shit there dude, wow.

He’s young as hell...maybe his parents don’t want him to travel or he has had school obligations, or maybe he’s not got the money to travel. Maybe now that he’s had some success maybe he will get some more support from family and grab a sponsor and he’ll be everywhere.

I have this to say about this set:

1. Ninjakilla came prepared. He's a good player.
  2. You can only lose if you are the less prepared half in a fight. No excuses.
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing Sonic grow from this.
  4. This is good for him.
Thanks for reading.

You’re not a “realistic fan” you’re a hater. You have been calling him a ducker and saying he doesn’t compete so not to be figured out and because he’s afraid to lose for ten posts now or something in here.

You were even petty enough to run to this thread this AM talking about him avoiding the NA East online event to basically say that if he didn’t enter that confirmed your theory.

You look dumb as hell, take it down a notch.

The kid plays 30 game sets with pros including Sonic, but yeah he avoids tournaments so that the same people won’t be able to download him in a ft2. Galaxy brain shit there dude, wow.

He’s young as hell...maybe his parents don’t want him to travel or he has had school obligations, or maybe he’s not got the money to travel. Maybe now that he’s had some success maybe he will get some more support from family and grab a sponsor and he’ll be everywhere.
I call it like it is. My point still stands and so does my comment. A hater by definition is wanting someone to fail. I want the brotha to win but just because I rock with him, don't mean I'm going to sugar coat it period. His age has nothing to do with the online portion of the competitive pro series. Agree to disagree

Let's take it up a notch until I say so. How what...‍♂

I call it like it is. My point still stands and so does my comment. A hater by definition is wanting someone to fail. I want the brotha to win but just because I rock with him, don't mean I'm going to sugar coat it period. His age has nothing to do with the online portion of the competitive pro series. Agree to disagree

Let's take it up a notch until I say so. How what...‍♂
The first offline tournament the young savior of earthrealm ever went to (just recently). Earthrealm Dojo Top 8. Offline tournament skill noted. The young man needs a sponsor or donations to cover his travel/lodging costs. It's the only thing keeping him away at the moment.

I'm just kind of sick of the Ninja Killer hype train now.... Weren't y'all the same ones dickriding SonicFox just 10 months ago when nobody was even out here playing Injustice 2 and MKX like that? Weren't y'all the same ones insulting Tweedy on his weight issues because his role as a scene heel was "too much" for you guys? Y'all are just some johnny-come-latelys and it shows with the comments y'all make.

Regardless of this online win or not, can he do all of this in real time, on the big stages the scene has to offer? Until then, he's all hype and you are all feeding into it -- and enough excuses about school obligations and all that bullcrap. You think SonicFox and Dragon didn't have that when they were whipping ass and taking names in their respective debuts? There's a thing called hype but there's also a thing called being a fervent dick rider and y'all doing WAAAY too much.

I'm just kind of sick of the Ninja Killer hype train now.... Weren't y'all the same ones dickriding SonicFox just 10 months ago when nobody was even out here playing Injustice 2 and MKX like that? Weren't y'all the same ones insulting Tweedy on his weight issues because his role as a scene heel was "too much" for you guys? Y'all are just some johnny-come-latelys and it shows with the comments y'all make.

Regardless of this online win or not, can he do all of this in real time, on the big stages the scene has to offer? Until then, he's all hype and you are all feeding into it -- and enough excuses about school obligations and all that bullcrap. You think SonicFox and Dragon didn't have that when they were whipping ass and taking names in their respective debuts? There's a thing called hype but there's also a thing called being a fervent dick rider and y'all doing WAAAY too much.
He just won a 100 player event with some top players there. The kid’s skill is legit, online or offline, and I think he’ll be fine.

It doesn’t take away from Sonic for him to give NK props. There’s room for all of them :)

He just won a 100 player event with some top players there. The kid’s skill is legit, online or offline, and I think he’ll be fine.

It doesn’t take away from Sonic for him to give NK props. There’s room for all of them :)
You missed the point entirely. Never denied his skill nor denied Sonic for building him up as some legitimate threat to the other members of the community however, outside of one offline event that wasn't even a huge major, he hasn't been able to do anything that lives up to his name. Plus, didn't someone in this very thread say NK said he got away with a lot of gimmicks in that tournament too? He's a good player, overhyped to the Gods, but still is a good player. I'd just like to see that translated over into an actual huge major you know, the same type of majors y'all keep dissing Carl/PerfectLegend over for not attending rolls eyes.