What's new

Ninjakilla confirmed to beat Sonicfox in set 10-3

Last night, Sonic Fox got wrecked in 10-3 in a match with who appeared to be a random Jacqui player. We've now learned the identity of this random player, who isn't actually a random.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

oh, fuck yeah ! go ninja go ninja go ..... so he was trolling all the time, hmmmm ? heheheh priceless :p .... Sonic vs Ninja is a very amusing entertainment, health and nice one welcome rivalry , both are great players !! :D

So you're telling me this whole time this lil negro had an alt account to troll SonicFox, caught his ass slippin' by beating his ass to the point Sonic said he will even SPONSOR him to go to CEO not even knowing it was Ninja Killa the whole time!?!?

FUCKING G.E.N.I.U.S
not only did he beat sonic, he also beat the rest of his crew. For real though, someone get him to CEO. This guy has the number 1 Lui kang in mk11 and now the number 1 Jaqui? wow.

Oh so we dont know for sure? I cant see the vid at work currently, but i did see NinjaKilla did uploaded a vid of him against SonicFox w/ a Jacqui pic. So if the two footages match, its his ass fo sho.

not only did he beat sonic, he also beat the rest of his crew. For real though, someone get him to CEO. This guy has the number 1 Lui kang in mk11 and now the number 1 Jaqui? wow.
yep, is an unbelievable shame this dude is not sponsored by other great eSports team organizations .... and has to rely to PayPal donations in his channel .... he seems humble and cool person, and ultra super talented as player ... and he is very young, 18 years only ! :D

Oh so we dont know for sure? I cant see the vid at work currently, but i did see NinjaKilla did uploaded a vid of him against SonicFox w/ a Jacqui pic. So if the two footages match, its his ass fo sho.
It's him, same video and on his channel.

Again, he's gotta go to Evo. I'm told he doesn't go to tournaments, why is that?

Again, he's gotta go to Evo. I'm told he doesn't go to tournaments, why is that?
He did go to one tournament and actually won against ForeverKing's Geras to take 1st. I think hes finally realized he can go out there and kick ass. He just needs to do it at this point.

He went to the tournament I went to, EarthRealm Dojo. The one with 104 entrants. His entire family was there, super chill good kid. He ended up winning that tournament too. I’m pretty sure him not going to tournaments is due to school and possibly parents, but not 100%. His family was very supportive though so idk.

Oh and he lives in GA and that’s where the tournament was.

he humbly stated that he can't afford, cause it's not cheap, so, he has a PayPal account in his YT channel for those that want to donate , in order to help him going in tourneys
So here's the million dollar question, if he raises the money he needs to fly and stay in Vegas... would he go to Evo do you think?

He went to the tournament I went to, EarthRealm Dojo. The one with 104 entrants. His entire family was there, super chill good kid. He ended up winning that tournament too. I’m pretty sure him not going to tournaments is due to school and possibly parents, but not 100%. His family was very supportive though so idk.

Oh and he lives in GA and that’s where the tournament was.
Perfect so he could fly out of Atlanta! :)

So here's the million dollar question, if he raises the money he needs to fly and stay in Vegas... would he go to Evo do you think?

Perfect so he could fly out of Atlanta! :)
probably , yes .... the dude is fearless, enjoy competition and love to test his skills .... if he goes to EVO, he is one of the favorites to win there, sure ! :)