What's new

Video/Tutorial - Nimble Nimble Variation Guide (Meterless Setups)

HatecraftsWife

Day 1 grill
Awesome! Ive been doing some optimal nimble setups and i have some pretty dirty tactics when activated. Ive been winning alot more with nimble as the setups have proven to be strong for me. Starting monday ill have access to my capture card so ill be posting character specific stuff.

I've been trying to find some set ups from the meterless basilisk involving the FB into grab reset. Haven't really found anything optimal though.
In the corner I tried(after basilisk is activated) b1d4 xx FB, late NJP xx EX SFB, run cancel, grab(forceball will hit) slide.
Maybe you could try to optimize it or find something with it? The damage just isn't worth it with my version compared to what we could get with the regular bnb.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I've been trying to find some set ups from the meterless basilisk involving the FB into grab reset. Haven't really found anything optimal though.
In the corner I tried(after basilisk is activated) b1d4 xx FB, late NJP xx EX SFB, run cancel, grab(forceball will hit) slide.
Maybe you could try to optimize it or find something with it? The damage just isn't worth it with my version compared to what we could get with the regular bnb.
Ill lab it tonight

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Glad to see nimble is finally getting more recognition. Still, i feel if the opponent is very familiar with the mu, the other variations are just as strong if not stronger. The opponent has to be veryyy familiar with the mu thiugh

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
It takes a while but thankfully after putting months of work into This varition, i feel like i can optimize the damage in almost any situation which is critical

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
One maaaaajor flaw i see with This variation is that b1d4 fb into njp ballistic is inconsistent depending on many factors such as what character your fighting against, does the b1 whiff on low blocking opponents, spacing, etc

Meterless nimble set up for a sub zero icy slide punish into safe puddle set up for 38% b1d4 njp step back 4 spit activate bas b34 f4 dash f4 dash f41 ffb d2 14 ex spit. After b34 let them drop a little bit so you keep them moving to the corner and dont switch sides.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I see in the new patch that the regular version of slow down has been reduced. I have not been able to find any new combos yet.

Has anyone found new meterless nimble combos.