What's new

Nightwolf so dangerous

In your world xD

count how much he jump, the best combo that Thexodom made is 2Hits 13% damage xD, no run/jabs, not 4 axes combos... and the best of the best... is not arcade xD, keep trying :p

N1nja Lord said:
Frankiebonez said:
There arent many really good lao's on xbl... to be totally honest. And even some of the alleged good ones arent that good compared to what the character is capable of. If your really GOOD with him, you can hit infinites/100%'s off of just about any punish mode in the game with him... these things are impossible for people with the delay issues of online play.
But alot of people don't even play offline. For most people they just started playing UMK3 when it came out for the 360. But the best Lao's ive seen online are pshhh, Sugars, and konqrr
You really havent played a really really good lao, out of those 3 konqrr's is the best hands down, and I really dont think is that great. He says it himself his lao sucks, and sugar thinks his lao sucks too lol. Why do they think that? Cause someone who will really try and learn and play him knows what it takes to play a good lao, and lao to me cannot be played to his full potential worth shit online cause you cannot time his moves precisely enough with delay and lag. Psshh is good also but still not a really great lao.

Just cause they can pull off an infinite or a cross screen doesnt make them good.

Indeed....Lex and Colt!!!!!

If you only knew what these boys (game analysts) can do on an arcade machine...it's fuckin amazing!!!!

Frankiebonez said:
N1nja Lord said:
Frankiebonez said:
There arent many really good lao's on xbl... to be totally honest. And even some of the alleged good ones arent that good compared to what the character is capable of. If your really GOOD with him, you can hit infinites/100%'s off of just about any punish mode in the game with him... these things are impossible for people with the delay issues of online play.
But alot of people don't even play offline. For most people they just started playing UMK3 when it came out for the 360. But the best Lao's ive seen online are pshhh, Sugars, and konqrr
You really havent played a really really good lao, out of those 3 konqrr's is the best hands down, and I really dont think is that great. He says it himself his lao sucks, and sugar thinks his lao sucks too lol. Why do they think that? Cause someone who will really try and learn and play him knows what it takes to play a good lao, and lao to me cannot be played to his full potential worth shit online cause you cannot time his moves precisely enough with delay and lag. Psshh is good also but still not a really great lao.

Just cause they can pull off an infinite or a cross screen doesnt make them good.
Your right I probably haven't played a good one 8)

I see what your saying Frankie. I 95% of the time can beat anyones kung lao( on the 360 ). I can see potential in yours but i know that delay + controller is hard to do when your use to a faster pace.

I cannot, however, seem to do his auto combo online. When I go play arcade its simple, then when i go on XBL its impossible! :evil:

Derek

Noob
DARXYD3, Kung's inf. is easy. My Kung sucks because I rely too much on his inf. to win my matches. Vs. skilled players like Frank, Shock, and Dominican I shouldn't have that big of an opening to rely on his inf. to win. So lately I've been playing Kung a lot without the inf. because I can do the spin inf. whenever I want no matter how much lag and I can do the punch inf. when there is zero lag. I think learning to play Kung without the inf. will make you overall a better player(thanks for that advice Frank).

Shark said:
4 Axes on snes??? huahuahuahua...

Are you played on snes???
Don´t Laugh too much, you couldn´t breath anymore xD

First Off, i had played all mk´s series (Inclouding Gameboy, Game Boy Advance, and many others... even Nes hack Version) and beleave me son, you could get even infinite axes (to let you know about it) i supose that you´re thinking something like "and where´s the video, i need to see it to beleave this guy· and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ar0fhF-5aw this is the snes preview of NinjaGrinder...BTW this is just an fucking amazing shit.

What you need to see is in: 00:16, and keep watching...

Best thing in the whole vid (Grinder i love ya xD): 00:35

Edit: Quoting this:

DizGirlWillOwnU said:
LEX has the best lao i herd from lots of people
Like some peoples love to do here in the forum, we begin talking about Nightwolf (example: This thread) and finish talking about Kung Lao... let´s get into the thread ^_^

shark

Noob
rzp said:
First Off, i had played all mk´s series (Inclouding Gameboy, Game Boy Advance, and many others... even Nes hack Version) and beleave me son, you could get even infinite axes (to let you know about it) i supose that you´re thinking something like "and where´s the video, i need to see it to beleave this guy· and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ar0fhF-5aw this is the snes preview of NinjaGrinder...BTW this is just an fucking amazing shit.

You need more knowledge...
I make it with Nightwolf but vs Jax and UnSub is very Easy...

I wanna see make this vs Reptile and Jade on a real match...
Wake-up dude... check my other videos to see... Snes is not Arcade...

MKK hanzo

Nice matches Shark (A little too jumpy jimpy but entertaining to say the least)but what are you arguing with RZP? I can BARELY understand what is the point...

I will wait for some of you 2 to see whats going on...

Kazlaz

Noob
Shark said:
rzp said:

You need more knowledge...
I make it with Nightwolf but vs Jax and UnSub is very Easy...

I wanna see make this vs Reptile and Jade on a real match...
Wake-up dude... check my other videos to see... Snes is not Arcade...

should i make a foriegn debate thread?

shark

Noob
Hanzo and Kazalaz:

No no... only opinions...

Hanzo, thx to coments... Jump is more used on Snes UMK3, diferent on Arcade...

Sorry for my english... :(

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
yeah, u can jump a lil more in snes without getting punished. u can even win sometimes by spamming jk's lol
I don't understand either the point of that discussion. shark shows a snes match. rzp says it isn't good 'cause is not arcade and they didn't pull off big combos. shark says u can't pull off big combos in a snes match. bla bla bla
let's just comment a lil more about nw properties and stuff, ok?

thanks god, snes is not arcade... thanks god...
Dude, i remember that time (199x-1999) playing UMK3 (SNES) as hell, everyday, and doing that 4 (and more) axes in a real match, against 6 friends (i said 6 cus noone like the snes version, but we made our sticks and that´s why some peoples liked to play on snes)...wait for me soon to play UMK3 in zbattle, but there´s something i need to tell you first, i use znes and hamachi, i can´t play on zbattle

shark

Noob
Ok dude... we can try on hamachi any time ok? I play on ZBattle because lag is 0 normally... I Play with ErrorMakro from Bulgaria (Me Brasil) and lag 0... :)

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
lol that vid is gonna take a while more :(
my pc crashed again. its obviously a glitch and lets you turn into the fan. I did it with shang and then morphed into all chars and did some combos, fatalities and shit. I'll show the funniest ones in the video. also some neat noob glitches, and "sick-twisted-fuck" combos lmao

can NW punish kano's sweep by blocking +shadow ram? I dont want more offtopic LOL

MKK hanzo

NW can punish ALL sweeps on UMK3 arcade (yes he can, I know some may complain and say NO but YES HE CAN) and even more on MKT psx in wich he has less startup on his shadow ram. This can be noticed in MKT psx only combos like midscreen aaHp x 2, Shadow ram x 2.