What's new

Nightwolf so dangerous

RuT

Noob
rzp said:
ok, take the time you want... i´ve never seen any match of this guy, and it´s interesting to know that there are a nightwolf considered better (for you) better than Hanzo´s Nightwolf, he must be a animal xD no problem if you have a 1 year old vid, would be cool just to see the match... after all i got a hanzo´s vids matching against some friends (1 year old vid) we can compare ^_^
Ya, its will be interestin:)

man i really want to see at least just 1 vid...if there are no vids lfind that guy and play again xD i really want to see a better NW than hanzo (Which i think it´s impossible to find xD)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
NW is annoying, but his dash is punishable on a low duck so I try my best to anticipate it.

That's one way I've fought against NW's, he is definitely a pain though if you fight a good one online.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
ducking shadow rams is dangerous sometimes. that's the best nw mind game. you're expecting the shadow ram, so u duck. what if nw goes for the ks combo? so u duck-block. now you're at the mercy of his rush. if he runs he can tap ff so u won't see the shadow ram coming :twisted:

everybody has seen what happens when you're locked in the corner vs nightwolf.
sr,sr,ks combo (if opp blocks and then freaks out after the 2nd sr)
aahp,srx2 combo. (if they freak out and try to jump escape)
so its a matter of not freaking out lol
u gotta play very cautiosly vs nw :wink:

MKF30

NinjaGrinder said:
ducking shadow rams is dangerous sometimes. that's the best nw mind game. you're expecting the shadow ram, so u duck. what if nw goes for the ks combo? so u duck-block. now you're at the mercy of his rush. if he runs he can tap ff so u won't see the shadow ram coming :twisted:

everybody has seen what happens when you're locked in the corner vs nightwolf.
sr,sr,ks combo (if opp blocks and then freaks out after the 2nd sr)
aahp,srx2 combo. (if they freak out and try to jump escape)
so its a matter of not freaking out lol
u gotta play very cautiosly vs nw :wink:
Yeah, that's a good point. I totally agree.

Another tactic I like doing against tough NW's is to turtle with Smoke and turn invisible=come and find me bitch! lol Then when they ram, they eat a spear 8)

Another tactic I've used lol.

Derek

Noob
I also think he should be higher, but not 3rd. As a matter of fact, my Kung also disagrees with that statement. I find Kung to be a great Nightwolf counter because a lot of people are so into rush mode that they run right into a spin while trying for an autocombo or cross up autocombo.

l SuGaR l said:
I also think he should be higher, but not 3rd. As a matter of fact, my Kung also disagrees with that statement. I find Kung to be a great Nightwolf counter because a lot of people are so into rush mode that they run right into a spin while trying for an autocombo or cross up autocombo.
Kung Lao shouldnt be third. While he is good, he's very easy to read/counter. Nightwolf however is hard to read, and counter. The only reason that Kung should be in front of wolf is b/c Lao is a little harder to juggle. But in my experience I lose more to Good Nightwolfs, than good Lao's

There arent many really good lao's on xbl... to be totally honest. And even some of the alleged good ones arent that good compared to what the character is capable of. If your really GOOD with him, you can hit infinites/100%'s off of just about any punish mode in the game with him... these things are impossible for people with the delay issues of online play.

Frankiebonez said:
There arent many really good lao's on xbl... to be totally honest. And even some of the alleged good ones arent that good compared to what the character is capable of. If your really GOOD with him, you can hit infinites/100%'s off of just about any punish mode in the game with him... these things are impossible for people with the delay issues of online play.
But alot of people don't even play offline. For most people they just started playing UMK3 when it came out for the 360. But the best Lao's ive seen online are pshhh, Sugars, and konqrr

ded

Elder God
alot of nonsense, nightwolf will never be top tier, since there are lots of chars better than him, most of you consider him as top tier because he is easy to learn and rush down, as frankie said, you probably havent played vs good lao, good reptile, good ermac and good kano

ded_ said:
alot of nonsense, nightwolf will never be top tier, since there are lots of chars better than him, most of you consider him as top tier because he is easy to learn and rush down, as frankie said, you probably havent played vs good lao, good reptile, good ermac and good kano
Ive played good of all of those. But Nightwolf is better. He's 3rd in my top tier :wink: .

N1nja Lord said:
ded_ said:
Ive played good of all of those. But Nightwolf is better. He's 3rd in my top tier :wink: .
I don't recall any good Kanos on xbl. If so, I'd wanna play them.

ded

Elder God
N1nja Lord said:
ded_ said:
if nightwolf is top 3 for ya, you havent then, simple...

ded_ said:
N1nja Lord said:
ded_ said:
if nightwolf is top 3 for ya, you havent then, simple...
No I have.

MKF30

I do agree that NW isn't a top guy, I'm an oldschool gamer at heart been around the ballpark a while and played UMK3 much before the 360 came out, I've just been looking for more comp. In saying so that's not to say that there aren't any good Ermac's, Kano's, whoever else outthere outside of names of this site. 8)

I've always liked the lower guys in MK games, Fujin in MKA I'm a beast with online xbox live. In UMK3 I LOVE Cyrax, he's one guy I know for a fact nobody really knows how to use after seeing peeps online play him. I do however, he's one of those guys you need to work on and in most cases won't have a chance depending on the match up but I have won online against some higher tier guys like Kabal, Subby, Scorpion, Kitana etc. I use everything he has from bomb plainting, baiting, net tactics, charging with the 6 hit combo everything...most just pick him and shoot the net all day long...I win more times then not with him online, and I don't even have my own 360..yet. I play at my buds house for the time being.

NOT easy....lol let me tell ya to win with him

Tell ya one thing though Reptile, HSmoke, Subby, NW, Lao and Kabal almost everyone runs to online. I'm used to it though because I've played literally thousands of matches online via xbox MKD and MKA, and people always run to the top tiers to increase their chance of winning. Fact of fighters in general. :wink:

and after all this talk i guess i´ll never know any news from that guy that say shock...
so then... NW´s Hanzo it´s the best :D:D