What's new

Nightwolf so dangerous

StuScotsLazyEye said:
I've always found Nightwolf a relatively "easy" character to play against.
ARE YOU KIDDING!?!

He's basically my anti-character. I can play against bad and mediocre nightwolves easily, but if you're a good or decent nightwolf.. I have such a hard time against them. I can't recall anyone that's given me a tough time with him since Crazy Dominican though.

Annihilator83 said:
StuScotsLazyEye said:
I've always found Nightwolf a relatively "easy" character to play against.
Maybe you haven't come across any that are 'good'.
Good as in absolutely amazing, sure. I've lost to Nightwolf players left and right before. I'm not saying I'm invincible against the fucker, I just feel like Stryker is a good anti-Nightwolf with his riot gun and grenades, so I have no problem fending off their rushdowns. When I lose to a Nightwolf it's probably because A) They are a million times more awesome than me to a point where I can't help it no matter the character I've chosen or B) I fucked up. No need to get uptight about this...christ.

For example: I couldn't beat a Sektor is my life depended on it. Some people can say that they can read Sektors like a book. Not much to it.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Best Nightwolf I've ever played against is LaoShu. I dunno if he ever posts on here. His Nightwolf is a fortress.

RuT

Noob
Shock said:
Best Nightwolf I've ever played against is LaoShu. I dunno if he ever posts on here. His Nightwolf is a fortress.
What about your Nightwolf? Can you some havcom?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Stryker is great against Nightwolf because his ducking block avoids runjabs and the shoulder ram. No other character has this ability against Nightwolf and it lessens his effectiveness.

Here´s One AND THE BEST Nightwolf in DA WORLD

Take a look at some good shits of this Nightwolf:

- He´s playing against a good and High level Ermac (and player, like is: Alfredito).
- He like to punish (and it´s strange when he miss it) a Shoulder against Blocked HK, Sweeps, Lk.
- 4 Axes in a match like is was nothing.
- Like to punish ninja´s teleport (take a look at that amazing combo aaHPx2, SS, HK).
- More Faster and Dangerous than CD.
- He like to enter with a HP chain combo, and he´s faster on it.
- Never fail a combo, at least a more than 6 hits combo he like to do with a good damage.
- Run/Jabs.

Where can i find this video where Hanzo have the best Nightwolf?

HERE HERE HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIuiYud3LRo
Wanna more?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwmz0_L-YVs\

you all guys got to fight him ^_^ fast and dangerous nightwolf, we hope that UMK3 for Nintendo DS have a good gameplay and good conection just to match like hell ^_^ so sad that hanzo now like to play with reptile (that char is own by ded_ lol!) and using others chars like Mileena (WTF?) now im using Striker and Kano (Good Chars to play with)

MKK hanzo

Thx RZP, NaD and Ded_!! :)

RZP: I will not stick to NW all my life. And also ju know my Mileena! LOL. Your Striker is deadly BTW.

I will like to warm up NW again...

thanks for the Striker´s Comment... and hell yeah, let´s back to NW again (for a while) maybe is not a good option against Human Smoke (In Special my Human Smoke) but it cool to let those fight and we have some funn ymatches (that´s why we play, for fun. Remember?)

ok, take the time you want... i´ve never seen any match of this guy, and it´s interesting to know that there are a nightwolf considered better (for you) better than Hanzo´s Nightwolf, he must be a animal xD no problem if you have a 1 year old vid, would be cool just to see the match... after all i got a hanzo´s vids matching against some friends (1 year old vid) we can compare ^_^