What's new

Nightwolf Question

Is it possible to continuously axe-juggle a character until they die with NW? My friend keeps swearing to me that he has seen it done on UMK3 XBL but i just dont think it can be done. Am I wrong? Is there something similar that NW can do maybe to a specific character? ty

oBryant

Noob
Is it possible to continuously axe-juggle a character until they die with NW? My friend keeps swearing to me that he has seen it done on UMK3 XBL but i just dont think it can be done. Am I wrong? Is there something similar that NW can do maybe to a specific character? ty
ive seen kiki aka game do it to robots (unblockable)

No lol. Hes Probably thinking thinking of doing it on robots. and If you can find the hit anywhere rom, and you keep doing the Axe over and over, it is possible for aa Full Infinite. So idk.

yea darxy i was talkin about mid-screen in my question. It seems nobody really knows if it can be done or not...VIDEO TIME! 4 real if this isn't a proven or "settled" question somebody who knows it can be done should post a video somewhere.

kik ass! that was actually very helpful. Btw I liked your robot rumbles ur awsome with Sek an Cy. Im gonna look at some of ur youtubes. neways is there a situation not involving shang tsung that the axing would b possible?

ded

Elder God
there is no nightwolf mid-screen axe infinite unless you play buggy mkt or umk3 for snes or saturn

dont change the fact that you fought well. I liked your opponents methods w/ Cyrax, but i thought your techniques were more interesting. Hey ded, is it possible to do like a 5 hit axe like the video paralyzer gave me w/o shang's eruption?

oBryant

Noob
omg the relaunch from mid screen is unblockable if you do it right!
also in the corner you can do hk hp hp lp hatchet run burst then repeat..
and it is unblockable I do it all the time! let's test it add me ok xbl

ZAQ

Noob
omg the relaunch from mid screen is unblockable if you do it right!
also in the corner you can do hk hp hp lp hatchet run burst then repeat..
and it is unblockable I do it all the time! let's test it add me ok xbl
When have you ever seen a mid-screen inf with nw in a serious match?

there is no mid screen inf with nightwolf, nor a 100%. There is only one corner with nightwolf and its teh 3 kick, it can be done to sheeva, the robots, kabal, and I think a few others but I'm not sure of... nightwolf, jax, shang tsung, liu kang, kano.

oBryant

Noob
When have you ever seen a mid-screen inf with nw in a serious match?

i do it to people all the time dude.. add me on xbl and when i can ill show you.. im online right now so.. send me a Friend request and ill show you 2 diffrent corner infinities and the cross screen one

ok moving on from the inf. how about just a simple 6 axes in a row? Or better yet, how many time is it possible to Axe your opponent before u cant do it anymore?