What's new

Nightwolf possibly hinted at by Ed Boon on Twitter

Ed Boon likes to post nonsense on his twitter quite commonly, but his recent post seems a bit more of a nod to the DLC announcement next week.

He shows off green Axe deodorant which is leading a ton of people to believe that our green axe wielding fighter Nightwolf will be announced in the Kombat Pack soon.

What does everyone think of this? Is this just Ed trolling? Do you think Ed will hint at all the other DLC characters this way? Does this further confirm that recent DLC leak with all the characters?

Also, and most importantly, what are RedSpoons?

Comments

Ohh ok I think I remember, you played UMK3 then. Cool. lol Yeah, Fujin's always been a fav of mine. I did a speed run with him in MK 4 a month ago or so.:) Yeah whatever happened to that chick lol. She disappeared. She had skills in UMK3.
Yeah she was nasty with Lao. She disappeared I guess?

I saw someone say that red spoons is a reference to Dairy Queen which uses red spoons.

Green Axe and "no sweat #redspoons" is a reference to how Nightwolf defeated the queen aka Sindel with no sweat.

Both Nightwolf and Sindel were apart of the leak/datamine.

Super reaching but it's kinda funny to think about if that really is the case here.

Ermac used an axe in MKD.
Red is his main colour.
Spoon could be a hint at telekinesis, with Matrix's famous quote "There is no spoon".
No sweat, as in dry, as in dry like a mummy, which Ermac looks like in MKX.
And Ermac's powers are green souls.

Could be Nightwolf. Could also be Ermac.
Good arguments like this make me even more sad cuz its almost guaranteed Nightwolf. :(

Yeah she was nasty with Lao. She disappeared I guess?
Yeah, spin girl or miss spin haha. I played a little bit of MK 9 with her, but she was mostly an UMK3 MK chick. Who did you use again? You prob don't remember I always used Sektor, Cyrax mostly but also Smoke, Sub, Nightwolf and Sindel.

Yeah, spin girl or miss spin haha. I played a little bit of MK 9 with her, but she was mostly an UMK3 MK chick. Who did you use again? You prob don't remember I always used Sektor, Cyrax mostly but also Smoke, Sub, Nightwolf and Sindel.
I never really had a main, I guess I used Ermac the most in UMK3. MK9 was a lot of Sektor and Kano for me.

No.

The 4 is Fujin

The green axe is Nightwolf

People need to stop acting like the leak isn't real. Come on. The extent that I've seen people reaching today is beyond anything I've ever seen on here.
Did you read my whole post or just where I said I thought it could be Reptile?

I never really had a main, I guess I used Ermac the most in UMK3. MK9 was a lot of Sektor and Kano for me.
Oh yeah Ermac was another lol but I didn't always use him often due to him having to be unlocked lol. Kano, he was annoying at times in MK 9. I remember his cannon ball in that game was annoying at times haha. Yeah, MK 9 was all Ermac, Sektor, Scorpion, Raiden, Smoke and NW primarily for me.

D
In the other dlc thread I thought it could also be spawn
Spawn is burnt to the point that sweating is impossible
His powers are green
He has a axe in his comics
A spoof of spawn came out in 92 called spoon