What's new

Nightwolf possibly hinted at by Ed Boon on Twitter

Ed Boon likes to post nonsense on his twitter quite commonly, but his recent post seems a bit more of a nod to the DLC announcement next week.

He shows off green Axe deodorant which is leading a ton of people to believe that our green axe wielding fighter Nightwolf will be announced in the Kombat Pack soon.

What does everyone think of this? Is this just Ed trolling? Do you think Ed will hint at all the other DLC characters this way? Does this further confirm that recent DLC leak with all the characters?

Also, and most importantly, what are RedSpoons?

Comments

Apparently there's this band called Cowboy Mouth where they throw red spoons on stage. Erron vs Nightwolf? Best I got

I'm thinking it's Reptile. Since he tweeted the MK4 pic + the axe which was his weapon in MK4 + the red spoons hashtag which led to the cowboy band makes me think of Erron who has ties to Reptile = Me thinking it could be Reptile. Green Axe makes me think Nightwolf too so I am hoping you are right. Either way I am hyped for the reveal whoever it is!

He tweeted this an hour after Ketchup tweeted this

It sounded like it was directed at the stinking crowd topic, But hey it could also be a hint at nightwolf. Fucking hype, i'll drop every character am playing for nightwolf. He's my top 3 favorite since mk3.
It was a direct hint, clear as crystal water, bro .... Ed is the king of trolls, so, he knows that we know about the leaks, and so, he saw an opportunity chance on that twitter post and put his own troll clue about one of the characters that was leaked .... you gotta love this man's sense of humour, hehe :D

Well I saw someone post a picture of Ermac holding an Axe from one of the 3D games where he had an axe in his weapon stance (the stance was literally called "Axe") and Ermac's powers are green so...

ya never know.

I'm thinking it's Reptile. Since he tweeted the MK4 pic + the axe which was his weapon in MK4 + the red spoons hashtag which led to the cowboy band makes me think of Erron who has ties to Reptile = Me thinking it could be Reptile. Green Axe makes me think Nightwolf too so I am hoping you are right. Either way I am hyped for the reveal whoever it is!
No.

The 4 is Fujin

The green axe is Nightwolf

People need to stop acting like the leak isn't real. Come on. The extent that I've seen people reaching today is beyond anything I've ever seen on here.