What's new

Nightwolf Gimmicks.

ToX

Noob
What are some good, abusable nightwolf gimmicks. I want to have a low tier character that I can abuse online tactics with (aside from my main) just for a good laugh.

So far I enjoy his D4 into 1221 and D4 into charge. But is there anything else?

Geoduck

Halfasser
What are some good, abusable nightwolf gimmicks. I want to have a low tier character that I can abuse online tactics with (aside from my main) just for a good laugh.

So far I enjoy his D4 into 1221 and D4 into charge. But is there anything else?
A NightWolf use D4 into 1221 to me once, I died, RQed, and tossed my controller at Noob's melted body(NW's ascension). That's like, the only gimmick you need, brah. Its like trying to get out of JC's f3 shenanigans I shit you not.

ToX

Noob
The only person I know who uses that consistently is my friend NeffariusNeffMK lol Rip never seemed to use it much

...you're seriously friends with that dipshit?
I highly advise you remove him from your FL and never talk to him again. He'll do nothing but harm to your game.

ToX

Noob
What? Lol he doesn't have a mic and he is pretty gimmicky. I mean he wins most of his games and seems like a cool guy. He does abuse gimmicks but man he has a sick nw.

ToX

Noob
LOTF.. God bless you sir. Didn't even think of that one. Too much drinking yesterday :/

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
lol "abusable" nw gimmics. well tbh he doesnt really have any,thats what makes him the funniest character in the game.he has plenty of useless gimmics like the arrow trap or the shoulder whiff thing which im using alot of atm just for the fun of it.another ridiculous thing that confuses the fuck out of people is landing a jip then hitting a f2 into a blockstring,that shit is hilarious.