What's new

Match Footage Nightwing Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Keep all Nightwing video stuff here. Be sure to use spoiler tags so that the thread doesn't get all hard to navigate

Paris Manga Event: 2/11/2013

Nightwing vs. Flash/Catwoman

Nightwing vs. Green Arrow

Nightwing vs. Flash/Batman

Nightwing vs. Catwoman

Nightwing vs Harley Quinn

MORE Nightwing vs. Harley Quinn footage

PLG Attract Mode Footage: 3/18/2013

NYCC: 10/13/202

Nightwing vs. Harley Quinn

Nightwing vs. Green Arrow

Interesting to see how his ground spark lowers his hit box so much that he ducks under green arrows high arrow.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
The things I planned with WingDings, please be in the game. ;_;

EDIT: I think this is the first time I'm see a low in any of Nightwing's strings. Hmm..

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
vs. Flash

Beginning-0:18 Moves lists, moves have Block Adv.

0:42 Ground Blast hits full screen *presumably anywhere on screen*

0:48 Staff Overhead

0:50 Staff pop-up *possibly d+2

0:56 Escrima; quick 3-hit string, Causes knockdown

1:00 Ground Spark catches Flash as he's falling. Dat Vertical hitbox

1:12 dat anti-crossup (d+2?)

1:24 Staff OH into super, dat hitbox

1:37 Dat Mid-Fight Victory

1:41 Long range poke he used to knock Flash out of that Dash with enough hit stun for a safe jump

1:46 Staff OH knocked Flash out of his jump

1:49 dat Staff sweep range

2:05 Face bashing move, doesn't look good enough to combo afterwards

2:37 Throw with dat stance switch

GuamoKun

WonderCon 3/31/13

EGP Guamo (obviously Nightwing) vs EGP Legend (DeathStroke)

RYX zoning is key in this MU keep that in mind. I feel its 5-5 but this is an unfinished build

EGP Guamo vs EGP Krayzie (Cyborg)

Once again zoning is a bitch but Nightwing's rushdown is sooooo godlike. His vault kick is the hotness. If you see Cyborg shoot his missiles do his Flying Grayson

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Thanks for the vids Guamo...I am LOVING Nightwing! I love his look...his animations...I love his staff! I may put Catwoman on the back burner and focus on him on day 1.

RossSaiohken

Edward of the Storm Lands.
There is a possibility that my life will become complete as soon as I get my hands on Dick.

April 19th cannot come quick enough. CURSE MY LIVING IN THE UK.

Macdaddy

STEAM: Bloodychaos2 XBOX: Macdaddy256969
There is a possibility that my life will become complete as soon as I get my hands on Dick.

April 19th cannot come quick enough. CURSE MY LIVING IN THE UK.
interesting wording. but I feel the same. I can already tell Nightwing is ma man, April 16th for me ^^

Nightwing VS. Flash
His staff stance looks so fun. My list of characters I really want to main changes so much. I was jumping on the Aquaman bandwagon then Green Lantern, back to Harley so many interesting characters and I love how really different they are.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I might have to use Dick a little bit ;_; Get in that understanding of Dick's stance and fundamentals, and how to use my Dick to its fullest extent to satisfy the world's cravings...

for Dick.

GuamoKun

REYTHEGREAT you're a cool guy, and an even cooler guy for showing me those videos but I have to delete them as per the embargo I'm sorry :(

NRS WB Illuminati is all over this isht.

REYTHEGREAT

REYTHEGREAT you're a cool guy, and an even cooler guy for showing me those videos but I have to delete them as per the embargo I'm sorry :(

NRS WB Illuminati is all over this isht.
I thought it was only story stuff that wasn't allowed. But anyway, at least you saw what NW can do lol

RossSaiohken

Edward of the Storm Lands.
Am I only person who thinks that Dick's animation at the end of the first life bar is THE MOST BADASS THING ON THIS PLANET!?

Status
Not open for further replies.