What's new

Strategy Nightwing General Discussion (1.06 and on)

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Alright enough Dick measuring (pun intended) you two, and tell me: Do you ever use 33 xx Ground Spark in your game? I recently noticed that it's not interruptable. A 6-frame d1 trades with the Ground Spark. Same with the MB GS.

Alright enough Dick measuring (pun intended) you two, and tell me: Do you ever use 33 xx Ground Spark in your game? I recently noticed that it's not interruptable. A 6-frame d1 trades with the Ground Spark. Same with the MB GS.
Ehhh I don't use it because its -4 on block.

You see the thing is, I didn't have the game at launch. I only got it after a few months of its release, so I jumped straight into the high-level meta and I don't really know the day 1 meta :DOGE
If you want GS cancel block string use this. .
F213
D12.
Now if you do a meaty setup into GS it might become plus on block.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I do when I'm feeling fancy. Usually in competition I don't mess with it. If I do ill meter burn the gs for a b2 for free. It hits like 100% of the time. If the gs hits it's 12%