What's new

Breakthrough Nightwing can combo after FG!!!

Can you hit a D2 instead of D1 at the end? And would the second D2 quickstand? In my head I'm thinking

String~DF2, D2~4~BF3, D2~BF3.

If that quickstands, your set up might be viable :p.
From what I understand. D2 in staff is a damage d2. Not a quick stand d2. But I tried landing a d2 it was hard. You can try it

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
That's pretty cool. If you catch someone trying to jump out of the corner with raw FG do you think you could combo off of it?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Here's a video of the swag double FG combo. Cool find, Elite.

F213 xx EF, D2 xx 4 xx FG, D1 xx MB SS, D2 xx FG

*The video is still processing at the moment. A 1080p video takes like 40 - 50 mins to upload here. Poverty bandwidth FTW.*

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Nice find, but for the love of Christ please use landscape mode. Seeing these portrait mode videos makes my OCD flare up.

And what's the damage? I can't see it.
Keep in mind I was dropped many a times as kid buuuut... What does the aspect ratio have to do with OCD? I thought OCD was more to do with things being uneven.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Keep in mind I was dropped many a times as kid buuuut... What does the aspect ratio have to do with OCD? I thought OCD was more to do with things being uneven.
The fact that the YouTube format is widescreen yet the video is filmed in portrait and only takes up a 3rd of the space. A simple turn of the phone will make it landscape and kinder on the eyes. I'm not the only person who is irked by portrait mode videos.