What's new

Question Nightwing batons

Wigy

There it is...
Had a look around the forum and seen some gameplay help but the main problem i have is actually hitting somebody with these the t rex poles, his jump ins are fucking awful.

Tips?

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
yeah but if u want hit somebody below you it blows out the ass.
If you mean they are crouching, then go look at the nightwing footsie guide for his best pokes, trust me he has answers for that

Wigy

There it is...
okay just seems air to air no matter how i do it, it whiffs or i loose. What do you use to AA in general.

Wigy

There it is...
And whos fucking bright idea was it to have the staff switch if u you grab or clash -_-

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
okay just seems air to air no matter how i do it, it whiffs or i loose. What do you use to AA in general.
Nightwing has no good anti air tbh, if you are being rushed down and cant get someone off of you then pushblock

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
If Batman is all over your shit with ji2, you can read the ji2 cross up and dash under him when he goes for the crossup. Escrima b2 usually reaches from this range, or just get ready to j3 his ji2 if he is still jumpy.

Yeah as you can see there's no real good answer for this lol, "getting in" with nightwing is a major reason I believe he shouldn't be in the S tier, with characters like killer frost who can slide into full combo lol, batman with a broken jump 2 and aquaman with a broken reach on every attack, nightwing falls short of a good get in tactic

Check my channel out for combo videos ranked matches montages and more http://www.youtube.com/user/TequilaMockingburd

And no I don't type my signature out everytime, im using Tapatalk app lol

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Yeah as you can see there's no real good answer for this lol, "getting in" with nightwing is a major reason I believe he shouldn't be in the S tier, with characters like killer frost who can slide into full combo lol, batman with a broken jump 2 and aquaman with a broken reach on every attack, nightwing falls short of a good get in tactic

Check my channel out for combo videos ranked matches montages and more http://www.youtube.com/user/TequilaMockingburd

And no I don't type my signature out everytime, im using Tapatalk app lol
Ermagerd stop it.