What's new

Question - Mileena Newest update

Is Mileena good? Like at all? I'm just a novice at this game but saw she got hit with some nerfs, is it really bad or manageable

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
Shes still good and was kinda buffed in a sense thanks to the new meta being more zoner friendly.

• b12 is faster than ever (with piercing, the H hitting b1 nerf isn't so bad since the m hitting 2 comes out so fast).
  • EX Roll is now more of a "wake up shoryuken" move; if you really need your opponent to stop crouch turtling, throw/f3/low pounce (if rav) are your friends.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Is Mileena good? Like at all? I'm just a novice at this game but saw she got hit with some nerfs, is it really bad or manageable
Still a very good character, the nerfs are fine but will probably affect players more than the character. Those who relied on Ex Roll will have a bit of a hard time adjusting. In regards to the character though she is completely fine

Blonde_Huntress

Edenian Witch <3
She's still really solid. I'm surprised she wasn't hit harder tbh. I was expecting some Tanya level ban hammer nerfs.

She's just not OP now. Good, but much more fair. I actually applaud NRS on their approach to her with this patch. She very easily could have been wrecked.