What's new

Question - Mileena Newest update

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
okay, i started seeing ppl say she got nerfed hard
As a Sub Zero main, tbh, I see that Kitana got buffed. Don't know what's going on from now on. If someone labbed her, he might have seen the stealth buffs/nerfs on her. Her special cancel in mid-air is something I see as buff.

i like piercing still, im not dropping any variation, i just honestly do not know how to play this game, i wanna learn all 3 variations ha i need a mileena teacher xD

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
Also don't be to quick to jump ship. Piercing is still good as hell
It is still very solid. To me tho, b1 being a mid defined the variation. Now we're pretty much left with low sai and a restand which is in no means bad at all, but now i think ethereal and ravenous will be able to shine more now depending on mu's.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
It is still very solid. To me tho, b1 being a mid defined the variation. Now we're pretty much left with low sai and a restand which is in no means bad at all, but now i think ethereal and ravenous will be able to shine more now depending on mu's.
B1 is still good for whiff punishing and poking in neutral. And I think piercing players need to start using f2 more. It's a true mid and it helps her deal with d4s really well in my experience. I agree that ethereal and ravenous are gonna shine a bit more but I don't piercing is going anywhere.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
i like piercing still, im not dropping any variation, i just honestly do not know how to play this game, i wanna learn all 3 variations ha i need a mileena teacher xD
She's pretty easy to get to know, and she's got fairly easy beginner combos as well. Start with getting to know most of her move set and set ups into combos, then practice the timing of the combos.