What's new

New Video

I wish I coulda been able to contribute more to it! :( Next time I promise I will. I'll get some good ideas

Overall I loved it, but IMO, WAY too many Ermac combos.

Rockzilla220 said:
I wish I coulda been able to contribute more to it! :( Next time I promise I will. I'll get some good ideas

That's what I was thinking. We needed Some more Sick Kabal Combo's or one of the other 3 sick Sub Combos we recorded. The Cyrax stuff was good.

What it really needed for the comedy effect was ChokeZilla Fucking up a 99% Kung Combo and losing :lol:

abc ur dead0 said:
You mispelled Kombat -_-

Nice though. You replaced My Kitana Combo though :\

Awesome shit though. Nice music choice as well.
Haha you know what. My friend Echoic designed the pic material and I didn't even notice that until now. xD

DizGirlWillOwnU said:
can i be on it next time?
Of course. I'll be making another thread soon to set up times to meet with people so I can record a lot more.

Birkin

Noob
Good combos everyone. Good video.

abc, we replaced your Kitana combo because yours didn't show the damage.

RockZilla220, it all started as an Ermac guide I was supposed to do but then it went and turned into a combo video, that's why there's so many Ermac combos.

DizGirl and anyone else who wants to participate next time, must be able to do *cool* and if possible *high demaging* combo, so practice practice.

abc ur dead0 said:
Rockzilla220 said:

That's what I was thinking. We needed Some more Sick Kabal Combo's or one of the other 3 sick Sub Combos we recorded. The Cyrax stuff was good.

What it really needed for the comedy effect was ChokeZilla Fucking up a 99% Kung Combo and losing :lol:
Comedy makes everything WAY better :lol:

But seriously, I could get some decent combos for you!

Nice work, so sad that i can´t help on it, cus i don´t have Xbox 360 or something xD... but i got some good combos (from UMK3 Arcade not Xbla) :(

Tim Static

Adminerator
rzp said:
Nice work, so sad that i can´t help on it, cus i don´t have Xbox 360 or something xD... but i got some good combos (from UMK3 Arcade not Xbla) :(

Post 'em. UMK3 cab is so much better them UMK3 XBLA