What's new

New to UMK3 and having litte issue

Hi everybody, I'm used to play MK9 but i bought MKAK and I love UMK3 (BTW when the patch is coming hen ??? )

As my first i decided to pick Ermac but I'm having a lot of problem with combo.

As an example :

HK, LP, JK, teleport punch, TKS, aaHPHP, aaHP, JK : After the TKS I can do the 2 aahp but the other one is just too far from me how can i connect it ? I've read that cancel run something like that but must i hold the RUN button to do it ?

Second : HK, LP, JK, RH, (or aaHP), TKS, aaHPHP, JK, RH, HK, (or LK) 9 hits 64% (58%)

How to you connect that RH because i can't seem to do it always too late is there a specific timing or positionning on the corner ?

Finally can we do this to start a combo with Ermac or it's unpractical ?

HK, LP, RH , TP , TKS, aahp, aahp, JK ?

Ty for all your help really appreciate it

Mgo

Noob
1) just press one time run before aaHPHP to shorten the animation (and thus gain time)
2)hit when the opponent is falling near of the ground and cancel RH whit LK or HK (more difficult). is recommended that you run a bit after RH and before (LK/HK)
3)this combo is used, but rarely due the timing , the size of the opponent's, the position on stage ...

Mgo® said:
1) just press one time run before aaHPHP to shorten the animation (and thus gain time)
2)hit when the opponent is falling near of the ground and cancel RH whit LK or HK (more difficult). is recommended that you run a bit after RH and before (LK/HK)
3)this combo is used, but rarely due the timing , the size of the opponent's, the position on stage ...
When u say hit the opponent when he's falling u mean the RH ? and what is the RH cancel with LK ?

Mgo

Noob
Anxiety said:
When u say hit the opponent when he's falling u mean the RH ? and what is the RH cancel with LK ?
yes i mean RH, and "RH cancel with LK" means that you must hit LK as quickly as possible after RH animation

thx a lot ill try it. and btw u know when this patch is coming out ?
Mgo® said:
yes i mean RH, and "RH cancel with LK" means that you must hit LK as quickly as possible after RH animation

Mgo® said:
I've been trying to do that but don't work when must i press the run button just before i do the aahp ? or after the tks animation

HK, LP, JK, teleport punch, TKS, aaHPHP, aaHP, JK : After the TKS I can do the 2 aahp but the other one is just too far from me how can i connect it ? I've read that cancel run something like that but must i hold the RUN button to do it ?
if you playing against some big chars, you dont even have to cancel it by run, just after tks when opponent is the air just walk depper under him, and then aahphp, walk a bit, aahp and immediately fireball.

Finally can we do this to start a combo with Ermac or it's unpractical ?

HK, LP, RH , TP , TKS, aahp, aahp, JK ?

here's similar situation (there's h smoke, but hk lp into aarh and tp is the same), you must hit your opponent with rh as high as possible (tip: try to do this combo vs jax, it's easier), otherwise, tp won't connect.

Mgo

Noob
Anxiety said:
I've been trying to do that but don't work when must i press the run button just before i do the aahp ? or after the tks animation
sorry, i meant "after" not before.

"press one time run after aaHPHP to shorten the animation (and thus gain time)"

Mgo® said:
sorry, i meant "after" not before.

"press one time run after aaHPHP to shorten the animation (and thus gain time)"
So as an example for the input is it : HK,LP,JK,TP,TKS,aahpaahp,RUN,HP,RUN,JK ?

I'm still having issue about doing TKS aahp,hp, hp , jk the jump kick wont connect at all
here a video so if u can tell me what im not doing right it would be nice

God this game is hard

And as for the corner combo LP,HK,JK,RH,TKS,aahpaahp,JK,RH can't connect the last roudhouse any tips ?

HK,LP,JK,RH,TKS,aahpaahp
after that part don't peform jk immediately, just walk a bit (in effect of that you'll be a lil' deeper under the opponent, and from this position your opponent will fly higher after the jk , and then rh connects easier) and then jk, rh, lk/hk.

You can try what I do, and it looks cool as well: after the TKS run under the bouncing opponent and then try the juggle as you end up on the other side.