What's new

New to TYM, looking for Injustice matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

I've been creeping on TYM (love the site) for a while now and have been playing Injustice since it was first released. Injustice is the first fighting game I have really devoted a lot of time too and I really love the game.

I've been content with playing online (mainly player matches), but the past few weeks I seem to have trouble finding matches. I am not a fan of ranked because it's hard to grind matchups. Unfortunately I am in Tennessee and don't have a local scene.

I'm on Xbox Live. Gamer Tag = Admrl Scht

I consider myself to be an average to slightly above average player (maybe). I don't really have a main. I play Batman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Grundy, Doomsday, + a few others (been trying to learn Lex, he's fun).

If anyone wants to murder me in some matches, send me a friend request and we can play.

Thanks!!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I hate having to state this as my GT...but if you want to add me you can at xPwnGx PauLY *shudders*
I'm a few hours ahead of you though, not sure if I'll be on when you are but add me anyway :)

Welcome fellow admiral.
I actually used to be Admiral Schitt. For some reason, Microsoft made me change my tag. So I changed it to Admiral Schittt...
then again to AdmiralSchitt....
then again to AdmiralSchittt...
then finally to Admrl Scht.

I've seen waaayyy worse gamer tags than "Admiral Schitt". #suckitmicrosoft

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
I was in a similar situation a few years back...stick with it, and slowly you will build a good base of players you can level up with online. I would give you my GT but unfortunately I dont have good enough internet to play online atm.

Are you a network engineer? (Based off your avatar)

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Your GT is so cumbersome to add for invites and what not. Why couldn't you double either the vowels or the consonants? If anything, Zs are supposed to be doubled.

Taught you better than that, breh

@Admrl Scht
I'm down for whenever. GT's my name. Killer Frost's my game.
Have you even placed top 8? Who are you breh? Don't tell me what to do, you don't know my life

Welcome to TYM! I'm familiar w/ the struggle to find a main (still don't have one) but I'm always up for games. GT : Ryan Alpha. Look forward to leveling up with you

I was in a similar situation a few years back...stick with it, and slowly you will build a good base of players you can level up with online. I would give you my GT but unfortunately I dont have good enough internet to play online atm.

Are you a network engineer? (Based off your avatar)
Network Administrator. 2 years late.

Status
Not open for further replies.