What's new

New to TYM but a veteran on MKX Mobile

acowsik

MK fan from India
Hello all,

My name is Ash and have just joined TYM but I am a veteran of the MKX Mobile community on the WB forums.

I am a former senior moderator on the WB forums and also a subject matter expert on the MKX mobile game. Additionally, I am the author of all the guides and creator of many useful spreadsheet resources for the mobile game which are heavily used by the community.

I hope to revive and get the mobile community here thriving as the official forums are dying and I heard that TYM is a great place to hang out.

Looking forward to meeting more members who play the MKX mobile game and make new friends.

Cheers,
Ash

Matix218

Get over here!
Welcome Ash

I habe never played the mobile game personally and just to let you know right off the bat, I don't think there is a ton of people interested in the mobile game on TYM to be honest. This site is more about the FGC and competative (tournament) fighting games.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
As a person who loved MKX Mobile and Injustice Mobile, I welcome you to TYM, but good luck finding much interest with Mobile around here. No one really speaks of the game besides having to unlock all of the mobile skins, emoticons, and titles.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Hello all,

My name is Ash and have just joined TYM but I am a veteran of the MKX Mobile community on the WB forums.

I am a former senior moderator on the WB forums and also a subject matter expert on the MKX mobile game. Additionally, I am the author of all the guides and creator of many useful spreadsheet resources for the mobile game which are heavily used by the community.

I hope to revive and get the mobile community here thriving as the official forums are dying and I heard that TYM is a great place to hang out.

Looking forward to meeting more members who play the MKX mobile game and make new friends.

Cheers,
Ash
Welcome to the forums Ash! Any questions dont hesitate to ask myself or the other staff members! happying tyming!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Yeah; players here are pretty squarely focused on the console games -- but welcome to the forums, nonetheless :)

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
Welcome Sir! Tbh i played mobile just to unlock costumes. I would never think that this game has its own community.

E

Eldriken

"I heard that TYM is a great place to hang out."

HA
It's as great as you make it. Ignore all the nonsense and it's not a bad site at all. =P

But welcome to the site, @acowsik. The site isn't very mobile centric, so not a whole lot of discussion (much less attention) is given to it. But you do you if that's what you want. Don't let us steer you away from that. We're just letting you know in advance what you can likely expect.

Keep a level head, stay out of nonsense arguments (they're here aplenty) and just be yourself while you're here and you will enjoy your stay.

Again, welcome to Test Your Might. =)

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Hello all,

Cheers,
Ash
Welcome. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
We're craaaaazy in here.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Welcome to TYM. We dont really do mobile MKX but we all do have love for the franchise.

Out of curiosity, how do You become a Veteran on mobile MKX ?

acowsik

MK fan from India
Thanks a lot folks for welcoming me here...

I am aware that TYM is mainly a console game focused community but one reason I came over here was to be part of a community where you are free to express your views without getting crucified for it and if you have really good knowledge to share which is useful to everyone, it gets appreciated and recognized.

While the mobile games are not the prime focus here, they do last longer even after its console counterpart is long dead and Injustice mobile is a perfect example as its still getting updates 3 years after launch. I hope that MKX Mobile still survives even after people start to abandon MKXL and move onto I2.

I am a die hard MK fan and have been playing MK in the arcades and on consoles since I was a teen in the 90s. I currently do not have the capability to play MKXL on PC or console so my only fix of MKX is the mobile game which actually aint too bad so I am still sticking around with it due to my sheer passion and love for the franchise.

Last edited:
Rough treatment and oppression, eh? Maybe I should list out the real reasons why you were removed? I'm sure TYM, Reddit, the WBGames MKXM forum, WhatsApp, and all of the other places that you've bashed the forums on for over a year would love to know what you're like behind the scenes.

Regards

Last edited: