What's new

New to this. How do i....?

Plop

Noob
Hey guys
I didnt realise there was a designated area for introducing yourself. I feel a bit silly for typing out my life story in the Mileena forum now lol.

Might as well introduce myself here then. I'm Plop,and i'm a drag artist from Wales, uk (a drag artist that plays MK?? Bet you've never seen one of THEM before!). I've been playing MK since MK1, but i've never really known anyone else that plays it so playing MK9 online is my only experience playing against humans and not the AI. Playing against the AI for all these years has taught me some really bad habits and i'm finding it really hard to shake them off. Because of this, it's safe to say that i play like a typical noob. I hope to get better soon though.

Anyway, quick question. How do i set an avatar up? i cant figure it out for shit

Cheers

ps/ Love the site guys

bigmiracle

Praise Sheeva
Welcome to TYM! Also, I love drag. Do you watch Drag Race? Looking foward to the new season.

Anywho, about configuring shit, i know for me i have to click the area between "My Profile" and "Log Out" til a finger appears. it's like an invisible link or something. Anywho, that will lead to the profile options and whatnot.

Plop

Noob
Welcome to TYM! Also, I love drag. Do you watch Drag Race? Looking foward to the new season.

Anywho, about configuring shit, i know for me i have to click the area between "My Profile" and "Log Out" til a finger appears. it's like an invisible link or something. Anywho, that will lead to the profile options and whatnot.
At last!! Thanks alot!

Yeah, i do watch drag race. It comes out over here like a year after it airs over there though, It kills me! American queens are so different to ours, its crazy. If you're interested, check out my facebook likepage. Just search for "Plopalina Shitstorm!". You'll see what i mean

bigmiracle

Praise Sheeva
At last!! Thanks alot!

Yeah, i do watch drag race. It comes out over here like a year after it airs over there though, It kills me! American queens are so different to ours, its crazy. If you're interested, check out my facebook likepage. Just search for "Plopalina Shitstorm!". You'll see what i mean
If i still had a facebook, I'd definitely click the Like button! You are fierce and wonderful and all things of this nature!

And yes, i'm very excited for the new season of drag race. They have the new promos up and everything, but for some reason they don't let people outside the U.S. view their vids? Or at least thats how it was last year.

Anywho, glad you could join us at TYM!

Plop

Noob
If i still had a facebook, I'd definitely click the Like button! You are fierce and wonderful and all things of this nature!

And yes, i'm very excited for the new season of drag race. They have the new promos up and everything, but for some reason they don't let people outside the U.S. view their vids? Or at least thats how it was last year.

Anywho, glad you could join us at TYM!
haha aw thanks very much! :)

axeman87

Noob
Hey mate... I'm a newbie as well. (I havent gotten around to introductions as yet)

But... I'm confused... or just too drunk (Friday night here ATM and smashin' beers and Karnivool)... are you a drag queen, or a hoon? I cant tell haha

Plop

Noob
Hey mate... I'm a newbie as well. (I havent gotten around to introductions as yet)

But... I'm confused... or just too drunk (Friday night here ATM and smashin' beers and Karnivool)... are you a drag queen, or a hoon? I cant tell haha
Whats a hoon? im a drag queen, but im an alternative drag queen. Im more Marilyn Manson than Marilyn Monroe. Its fucked up but hey it pays the bills lol