What's new

New to FGC - mk11 (PS4 NA East)

Dezrik

Noob
Hi everyone! I'm looking to meet some chill people who want to learn and improve with me.

Just a warning though, I'm kind of a scrub. I can do a couple combos but I have little to no online experience in fighting games. I've only done towers of time so far (where I most likely picked up some terrible habits) and would like to dip my toes in some player matches with some people here.

I don't know if I'll enter any tournaments anytime soon and place top 8s but I figure this is a good place to start.

I play in NA on the east coast. If you're interested feel free to send me a PM with psn or discord info.

Last edited:

buck43

Noob
Hello, would you like to practice? just like you im looking foward to learn more in a competitive way too, whats your psn? or discord name#1234?

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Hi everyone! I'm looking to meet some chill people who want to learn and improve with me.

Just a warning though, I'm kind of a scrub. I can do a couple combos but I have little to no online experience in fighting games. I've only done towers of time so far (where I most likely picked up some terrible habits) and would like to dip my toes in some player matches with some people here.

I don't know if I'll enter any tournaments anytime soon and place top 8s but I figure this is a good place to start.

I play in NA on the east coast. If you're interested feel free to send me a PM with psn or discord info.
if you ever get the switch version let me know?
I am getting it soon and would like too practice with someone