What's new

New Tekken: Blood Vengenace CG movie coming soon summer 2011. . .

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
Think it's the Japanese release but we'll get it soon enough. Check it out:

"Get ready for the next battle!!!"

BATFIM

Noob
Looks relatively promising - I heard the american Tekken film qualified as the worst movie ever. CG animation is totally the only way to go about this and characters actually look like what they're supposed to; I'm interested but still skeptical about this.

I'd say though that this looks tons better than MK Legacy.

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
I think any video game made into a movie should be animated. It's too difficult to use real time, at least for fighting games that is. Tomb Raider and The Prince of Persia were decent though. Maybe cuz there's not so many characters to "bring to life" in those films making it easier. You guys remember Street Fighter with Van Damme? Man that shit was a bust, LOL! I remember being a kid and thinking "This shit is COOOOOL!" Now it's like "This shit is garbage!", lol.

But if the story of Tekken is grasped well from its producers like Square-Enix did with Final Fantasy Vll: Advent Children, then it should be a success.

oZii

Noob
Tekken Project director Katsuhiro Harada also came on stage to announce Tekken Blood Vengeance, a CG-animated movie scripted by the writer of Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. The feature will come to cinemas in 3D this summer, said Harada.

from gamespot article