What's new

Tech new tech?

Smkoe gets an EX bomb off pretty much all knockdowns... He can do it after a sweep too as (i think ) a 2f link... but i haven't checked my math on that in a long time. 1 bar 12f 17% low, not bad

LaR

Noob
Smkoe gets an EX bomb off pretty much all knockdowns... He can do it after a sweep too as (i think ) a 2f link... but i haven't checked my math on that in a long time. 1 bar 12f 17% low, not bad
what other knockdowns apart from f4 and air throw?. and have you tested this vs the AI or a human?. the AI doesnt block the smoke bomb straight away for some reason.

what other knockdowns apart from f4 and air throw?. and have you tested this vs the AI or a human?. the AI doesnt block the smoke bomb straight away for some reason.
Well let me put it this way. I use it online sometimes, as well as EX bomb in the corner after a forwards throw. They both have never been blocked/evaded, but it could just be that my opponents are retarded. I don't have anyone to practice with that isn't my feet running controller 2.

LaR

Noob
Well let me put it this way. I use it online sometimes, as well as EX bomb in the corner after a forwards throw. They both have never been blocked/evaded, but it could just be that my opponents are retarded. I don't have anyone to practice with that isn't my feet running controller 2.
i tested that corner throw reset awell and couldnt get it to work i think it only works if they try wake up or tech roll maybe. the shake one is guaranteed every time and is piss easy to do.

i tested that corner throw reset awell and couldnt get it to work i think it only works if they try wake up or tech roll maybe. the shake one is guaranteed every time and is piss easy to do.
Meh, it should work. i'll hop on and play with it to confirm I guess, but I honestly can't say I've ever had it not work. :\

LaR

Noob
Meh, it should work. i'll hop on and play with it to confirm I guess, but I honestly can't say I've ever had it not work. :\
I tested is today against a friend and could never get it to work i'll test again tommorow to make sure.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
So you can OTG with ex SB after a knock down...

Is there anything special about doing it after shake? If not, this is some seriously self evident tech.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Is there anything special about doing it after shake? If not, this is some seriously self evident tech.

not into combo... just 10% unscaled. This has been known since day 1 after the patch.

LaR

Noob

no you cant otg after every ko only after f4 air throw and shake. so smoke can get 19% damage everytime you shake a projectile for 1 bar.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Yup. Patched out OTG SB reset is as old as Shang Tsung...just trying to wrap my mind around the point of this post. Just wondered if there was anything different about doing it after shake as opposed to any other knock down. Like does it jail or anything unless the opponent tech rolls?

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
no you cant otg after every ko only after f4 air throw and shake. so smoke can get 19% damage everytime you shake a projectile for 1 bar.
I use OTG ex bombs after throw/air throw to close rounds/matches. Other than that it's a waste of meeetar, IMO.

I didn't know that shake was also considered a "hard knock down". Now I see the application. Good stuff.

LaR

Noob
Yup. Patched out OTG SB reset is as old as Shang Tsung...just trying to wrap my mind around the point of this post. Just wondered if there was anything different about doing it after shake as opposed to any other knock down. Like does it jail or anything unless the opponent tech rolls?

its guaranteed after shake they cant escape the extra 10%

No wonder I forgot all my knowledge about this. None of this shit works unless the opponent techrolls, and the EX bomb only works on untechable knockdowns. Now everything is coming back to me