What's new

Tech New Tech? Double Grave Rot

Hey guys.

Not sure if anyone posted this yet (and i haven't seen it anywhere online either) but I've been messing around a lot with Grundy and figured out you can use Grave Rot twice if you use MB on the first one.

What makes this tech so crazy is that you can see the opponent take damage twice, one for the MB version and one for the regular Grave Rot.

Without power chain, the regular Grave Rot does .80% and the MB version does 2.00%. If you activate both, you will be doing 2.80% each time Grave Rot hits.

With the 2x power chain activated, you get .96% for the reg. Grave Rot and 2.40% for the MB version. If you activate both, you will be getting 3.36% each time Grave Rot hits!!

I've been doing combos that are 70% and up with this tech so please let me know if anyone can find some good use for this.

Also, I truly apologize if this has been discovered already. Just wanted to throw it out there.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Maaaan. I'm hard pressed to find an opening to do anything with one Grave Rot lol. But good find :)

lindonty

Emperor Warchild
Check a post by Loco. He put all the videos together. The vortex I'm still testing it. It works but I am looking for the holes in it before I make the video.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ahh... i didn't click on the youtube link to see that video of yours. Good stuff!

I'm still in the lab myself. I think I mightve found something new as well but it's only happened once.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
The best Grundy chain is his Defensive Chain (DD4, UU4). The 20% reduction in unblocked damage works wonders with his WCC. I'm finding that grave rot is great in the corner coupled with a WCC to crush wake ups or just get a free 12%

Fractured_Shadow

WCC whats that? 0-0, i know nothing about grundy xD
WCC is Walking Corpse (BF3) cancel. Grundy retains 3 hits of armor but can cancel it into 1,1,2~EX Swamp Hands, JI2, 1,1,2 ~ EX Dead Air, 1,1~Chain Grab.... It is like low 60% with an armored combo starter xD

Plus Grundy gets shit tons of armor for canceling through shit with WCC

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
WCC is Walking Corpse (BF3) cancel. Grundy retains 3 hits of armor but can cancel it into 1,1,2~EX Swamp Hands, JI2, 1,1,2 ~ EX Dead Air, 1,1~Chain Grab.... It is like low 60% with an armored combo starter xD

Plus Grundy gets shit tons of armor for canceling through shit with WCC
but why would his defensive trait be better than offensive?

Fractured_Shadow

but why would his defensive trait be better than offensive?
It does around (i think) 8-10% more damage on the actually string (I'm at work and can't test it to get exact number), and if you are using Grundy's WCC to obtain pressure or walk through zoning you will take damage. The 8% extra damage for the Defensive Chain coupled with the reduction of damage taken while walking through shit with WCC is more beneficial than his offensive buff (IMO)

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
what the hell does grave rot do? i know it says its an unblockable in practice, but whats the point of it...?

Nutrient

Lex Flex
Hey guys.

Not sure if anyone posted this yet (and i haven't seen it anywhere online either) but I've been messing around a lot with Grundy and figured out you can use Grave Rot twice if you use MB on the first one.

What makes this tech so crazy is that you can see the opponent take damage twice, one for the MB version and one for the regular Grave Rot.

Without power chain, the regular Grave Rot does .80% and the MB version does 2.00%. If you activate both, you will be doing 2.80% each time Grave Rot hits.

With the 2x power chain activated, you get .96% for the reg. Grave Rot and 2.40% for the MB version. If you activate both, you will be getting 3.36% each time Grave Rot hits!!

I've been doing combos that are 70% and up with this tech so please let me know if anyone can find some good use for this.

Also, I truly apologize if this has been discovered already. Just wanted to throw it out there.
1man will love this

lindonty

Emperor Warchild
I won't got for defensive trait unless the person is a heavy zoner. Did yawl knw the double grave rot doesn't come off even when hit?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD