What's new

New Stryker's Semi-Infinite Variaton

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Ram said:
And...? Yeah, I know, dude. Btw, relaunchers are also infinites. So, it's just a mix...
Because it's a relauncher it's not really new. Nice vid though, I do this with Ermac most times.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
If timed right, which is usually by chance of the window, I can be unblockable. In my XBL Ermac days I used to always try ending the combo into relaunchers on robots and Sheeva. (aaHP x2, jump forward, jp popup)

S

SuGaR

Nah, Sam, I think it's always blockable. Where the fuck is ded? He should know this.

S

SuGaR

I'm not saying it isn't possible, I'm saying in that video, I'm pretty sure all of it except for the initial combo is blockable.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Yeah maybe in the video, you're right about that. The closer to the ground they are, the higher chance of being blockable. That's my take, and it goes double for Nightwolf.

S

SuGaR

You should get on AIM.

Comon2680 said:
JOKES AND JOKES AND JOKES AND JOKES AND SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI, 8 MILE!

/Dave Chappelle.

EDIT: Hustle, I see you lurking in the shadows, darkness. You should get yourself on AIM too!

ded

Elder God
aaHPx2/aaLPx2 into JPs is always blockable

this stryker inf can be done unblockable but its very difficult

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
SuGaR said:
No. The way the sprite falls/hits the ground.
I bet it's very technical, having to do with the actual differences in frames it takes for a character to fall from a popup combo and anti-air punches.