What's new

*New* Sonya Infinite?

ded

Elder God
ninja grinder told me about this inf, few years ago, and wait to see chaoscontrol's variation of it LOL otherwise nice work

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Definitely not new but good job at finding it on your own man. SNES stuff isn't so well documented, mainly just in a few videos straggling around. I believe I discovered the Nightwolf 3 hit kick combo infinite on MK3 for SNES in 1995, but didn't realize it was possible in the arcade until around 2001.

Definitely not new but good job at finding it on your own man. SNES stuff isn't so well documented, mainly just in a few videos straggling around. I believe I discovered the Nightwolf 3 hit kick combo infinite on MK3 for SNES in 1995, but didn't realize it was possible in the arcade until around 2001.
I'm quite shocked yet again.

I believe I discovered the Nightwolf 3 hit kick combo infinite on MK3 for SNES in 1995, but didn't realize it was possible in the arcade until around 2001.
Wow.. I didn't know REAL combos until 2004, but yet again, I'm only 12. WOW 1995!?? That's when i was born. >>;

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yup, that's right folks, as always, due to the conspiracy of ultimatemk's top players, it's not a new inf.

News flash. There are tons of broken things in SNES and Genesis ports of all MK games that no one ever mentions on this site but are already known. Get over it.

Let all continuing conversation about this infinite pertain to how it'd be useful in SNES gameplay.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
No. The only character who can be juggled at all after the Bike Kick in the arcade so far as I know is Shang Tsung with a standing LK, maybe a HK, and that was verified by ded_ a ways back.

ded

Elder God
There are tons of broken things in SNES and Genesis ports of all MK games that no one ever mentions on this site but are already known. Get over it.
also for the arcade versions too, but oh well, i guess we should make thousand of vids immediately after we found something new, because if someone found it few years later it will be a problem LOL

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
also for the arcade versions too, but oh well, i guess we should make thousand of vids immediately after we found something new, because if someone found it few years later it will be a problem LOL
Yeah man, get to work!

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
well, there are several combos and sick stuff on the snes versions of mk3 and umk3 that I haven't mentioned, 'cause I want to show all that in the video. whenever the fuck it happens! ajajajaajajaja

3 rows is what I got too back then, so keep trying kaiba, good work :)

I stopped trying discovering combos and shit back in 2004 lol, all the stuff I have to show is pretty old. damn I've become lazy at making vids! :S