What's new

New So Cal Players Join The Kommunity Here!

Impose

A Call For Blood
I put myself on the map :)

I'd love to be informed about these local hangouts for practicing.

Krayzie

Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged!
Administrator
I put myself on the map :)

I'd love to be informed about these local hangouts for practicing.
I'm having a practice tournament this Monday at my place. Send me your number on a PM, and I'll hit you up if you want to come down.

RUSSEL

Noob
New player here looking for locals to practice with. Anyone in the Palm Springs area ?? I'm way out in the middle of nowhere so going to tournies usually means a long drive, but i dont mind if there are people who wanna play. I'm trying to get better so if anyone wants to play let me know. I have both ps3 and 360. add me!

360 - rus s0uL <---that 0 is a ZERO
PS3 - Godfather_RUSSEL

Krayzie

Administrator
New player here looking for locals to practice with. Anyone in the Palm Springs area ?? I'm way out in the middle of nowhere so going to tournies usually means a long drive, but i dont mind if there are people who wanna play. I'm trying to get better so if anyone wants to play let me know. I have both ps3 and 360. add me!

360 - rus s0uL <---that 0 is a ZERO
PS3 - Godfather_RUSSEL
pboardplayer is from Moreno Valley. That should be the closest to you guys.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
Hey guys, I'm from the LA area and am in need of joining a scene. Don't really mind drives long as its my days off.

Krayzie

Administrator
Hey guys, I'm from the LA area and am in need of joining a scene. Don't really mind drives long as its my days off.
No need for long rides, youre in our area. Pm me your phone, ill text you when we host sessions man.

Krafty Matt

KraftyMattKraft
What's that old radio cliche. Long time listener, first time caller.

Newly registered. Playing Injustice on the 36o. I play other FG across multiple platforms.

360 GT: PhantomFHarlock
PSN ID: PhantomFHarlock
Twitter: @phantomfharock

From Riverside, CA. I just started the WNF thread and hope to see one of the last arcade spots in SoCal grow into a hotspot for Injustice players.

Update: Added my location to the Map.

What's up guys! I'm an anime player trying to get into this scene. I normally go to TRB and Rebel Up at Super but looks like I'll be trying to head out to WNF too. I'm guessing most of you gdlk EGP guys will be heading to Vindication? Also I've added myself to the map, I'm in Santa Monica, so if any West LA folk would like to play some casuals hit me up. thank you!

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
What's up guys! I'm an anime player trying to get into this scene. I normally go to TRB and Rebel Up at Super but looks like I'll be trying to head out to WNF too. I'm guessing most of you gdlk EGP guys will be heading to Vindication? Also I've added myself to the map, I'm in Santa Monica, so if any West LA folk would like to play some casuals hit me up. thank you!
No idea what TRB is.. lol.

Yeah. We're definitely going to Vindication...

Passtherock

Frame connoisseur
XBL:Tenaceswild
Twitter:p Pastherock
Looking to join the scene and play some damn casuals! From the Northeast Los Angeles area looking to play injustice.

P.s. The Injustice netcode is subpar....

Folux182

Noob
Yo dude! We have a few guys here at UCLA that play Injustice allllllllll day haha I was actually in Santa Monica this weekend but we should set something up were usually down to have visitors whenever!

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Red Reaper, EGP Wonder_Chef

Add Passtherock, who lives in Eagle Rock of all places. :eek:

XBL:Tenaceswild
Twitter:pastherock
Looking to join the scene and play some damn casuals! From the Northeast Los Angeles area looking to play injustice.

P.s. The Injustice netcode is subpar....
Agreed on subpar netcode, offline is where IGAU shines. What days/times are you available sir?

Anyhow, EGP Vindication May 11th is an event I'd strongly advise for you to attend. Best way to get out there and meet people in the scene.

Passtherock

Frame connoisseur
I have school on Monday nights, Tuesday mornings/afternoons, and all day Thursdays. Weekends and Wednesdays are good for me. WNF is something I have been looking at, it's just a bit of a drive for me

Passtherock

Frame connoisseur
Eagle Rock. I'm wedged right in between Glendale and Pasadena. I'm about 7 or so miles northeast of Downtown Los Angeles.

Folux182

Noob
Eagle Rock. I'm wedged right in between Glendale and Pasadena. I'm about 7 or so miles northeast of Downtown Los Angeles.
Well if it isnt too far for you man, theres three of us here at UCLA who play all the time and we can set something up if you want!