What's new

New Sindel Video Guide by Mr mileena

Seapeople

This one's for you
wonderfull combos... and yes, i have been looking for some combos starting with 2,1,ex scream (yell wont connect) and b1f2 and keep the opponent in the corner. in order to connect the first one you posted, do you have to get the opponent near de corner right? not in the corner corner?
Yeah the first combo I posted has to be started slightly away from the corner in order to land the jump in punch after yell.

about the 46% starting with 2,1,exscream.... i dont know how much damage it does, coz i am at work so in the vita plataform it does 43%, i recall that in ps3 it does more damage, i will check as soon as i can, or you can try it out and tell me.

jip 2,11 exscream, 31b2, u4, 3,1,1 Cartwheel. i believe is the same damage starting with JIP 2 yell... and save a bar.

cheerss !!

by the way.... here is a funny combo with xray and 15% damage
The combo you posted does 43% on the ps3 version. If you want some more wall combos I have some posted on the combo guide stickied in this forum.
Awesome X-ray combo :D I found one with Sub that does 15% too

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
OMG I'm worshipping your new sig! :eek:
Sheeva fans might be few but they're the best!
Thanks man. I dont think my sig is all that since im fairly new to photoshop. so i played around with it until i came up with this. this is really like my third attempt at making my own sigs. the sindel sig i had before i made myself along with the sheeva one you see now.

FYI, uploaded the First post with Part 2 of my Fundamental Guide for Sindel.

Started playing MK9 yesterday and noticed this video was missing in my thread.
Hope this helps for Sindel players still.