What's new

New Shang Tsung movie skin without jacket

Art Lean

Noob
Remember that leaked a long time ago, as said above wish it came in black - feels a wasted opportunity not to have made it film accurate.

Also never understood why this (and the jacket version already in the game) has half-mast trousers when I believe in the movie he wore what I recall to be tall boot covers that went beneath his shoes?

Anyway lots on YouTube there seem to think we’re getting a skin pack later today including this... Any truth to that to that rumour?

Remember that leaked a long time ago, as said above wish it came in black - feels a wasted opportunity not to have made it film accurate.

Also never understood why this (and the jacket version already in the game) has half-mast trousers when I believe in the movie he wore what I recall to be tall boot covers that went beneath his shoes?

Anyway lots on YouTube there seem to think we’re getting a skin pack later today including this... Any truth to that to that rumour?
Yeah, I wish the skin was more accurate. I cant say for sure when we will get it. All I know is that I can view them on PC now.