What's new

New shades of Cangaceiro Kano in the Race Against Time this week!

Art Lean

Noob
Just a heads up this this week's top two rewards are two new additional shades of Cangaceiro Kano, which other than in the original Brazilian DLC have not been made available anywhere else before.

So if you're interested in nabbing those, get smashing those towers. And if you're not interested in those skins, well then I guess Luke Skywalker said it best...

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Still waiting for Gold Demon Scorpion and Blizzard King Sub. I don't understand why they don't make them available to purchase with crystals.

Art Lean

Noob
Still waiting for Gold Demon Scorpion and Blizzard King Sub. I don't understand why they don't make them available to purchase with crystals.
At least you can begrudgingly buy the Blizzard King one anytime if you truly want to as regular DLC as part of the Halloween pack. Sadly Gold Demon Scorpion is still exclusive to the massive collector's edition with the Scorpion bust. Whilst some may argue "that's the point, it's exclusive to that set", that's negated by the fact that Avalanche Sub Zero was apparently meant to be the equivalent exclusive skin for Sub Zero for the collector's edition of UMK11 with the Sub Zero bust, and yet that skin turned up in the premium store just a few days later for everyone to buy with their krystals :coffee:

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
At least you can begrudgingly buy the Blizzard King one anytime if you truly want to as regular DLC as part of the Halloween pack. Sadly Gold Demon Scorpion is still exclusive to the massive collector's edition with the Scorpion bust. Whilst some may argue "that's the point, it's exclusive to that set", that's negated by the fact that Avalanche Sub Zero was apparently meant to be the equivalent exclusive skin for Sub Zero for the collector's edition of UMK11 with the Sub Zero bust, and yet that skin turned up in the premium store just a few days later for everyone to buy with their krystals :coffee:
Can you? I was under the impression you'd have to buy the entire Aftermath DLC (40 bucks) for Blizzard King Sub.

Art Lean

Noob
Can you? I was under the impression you'd have to buy the entire Aftermath DLC (40 bucks) for Blizzard King Sub.
Ahhhh, poo, you're right. Still, there's been plenty of sales on Aftermath and UMK11 (the entire Ultimate MK11 pack is currently only £24.99 on PSN UK and $26.99 on PSN US, cheaper than Aftermath by itself), so again it's not entirely out of the realms of reach even if you don't want to pay full whack for it.

Gold Demon Scorpion, however, is still as rare as unicorn pubes.