What's new

New screens, videos and info on IGN.com on UMK3 DS!!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Tim Static said:
The Wi-fi is for our computer system, not something we offer to customers. Even though some people know about it and bring their laptops in.

Ohh I see lol though at customers using it anyway, are they technically allowed or you guys just don't mind it?

Do you bowl also or just manage the place? I love bowling, wii sports is awesome and I my favorite bowling video game just short of real bowling. 8)

Tim Static

Adminerator
I bowl but I dont bowl alot. Dont bowl in leagues, but I have my own ball. Its clear with a skull in the middle :twisted: Their is a new Brunswick game for the Wii I want to try :wink:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Clear with a skull in the middle? :shock: That's hot man, how and where can I get a custom ball made like that?

Scorpion ball!! would be awesome!

Sorry, I'm such an MK geek I'm THAT obsessed lol.

But anyway, wii sports is better I tried the new Brunswick at my friends place. It's fun but not quite as good as Wii bowling honestly, I mean it has real people, lanes etc but as far as gameplay I prefer Wii bowling honestly plus if you read the reviews most will say something similar.

The ones I read said it's not bad but isn't as good as Wii sports bowling.

Any bowling game for the wii I love though, rumors have it wii sports 2 is in the works but won't come out for a while.

Maybe they'll have Scee ball or something lol.