What's new

New Scorpion customization options?

Gamer68

Fujin!
The site was updated with a new information section and has some images. It talks about customization, and shows some Scorpion gear -- some of which I haven't seen yet. I apologize if this stuff was already shown before, but again I've never seen it.

Here's the image:

WHAT'S DIFFERENT:
  • The green skin looks different in comparison to the ones in the game right now. It looks like his "Forest Camouflage" skin but it has the color palette of his "Smolder" skin.
  • The white/red "klassic" skin has a different pattern that the one in the game. All the klassic skins have the same pattern, so you can actually see the difference in the image: compare Scorpion on the right to Scorpion on the left. You will see a new pattern around the loincloth and other areas.
  • The mask on the right looks similar to the mask on the left (which we have seen), but the pattern looks different.
  • Unmasked is shown to be an option.
  • Not 100% on this one, but some of the swords and spears are reacting to shaders in a different way.
It's not a LOT, but it's something. Maybe certain gear will have different patterns? Maybe there are more versions of skins?

Here's the link to the site: https://www.mortalkombat.com/game-info

Last edited:

J_in_CA

Noob
I'm glad we can use scorpion without a mask as an option. I wish that was in the beta, hopefully they'll give us the option to make all characters head pieces invisible.