What's new

New scarecrow Player

Hello, I main Robin and was looking for a secondary. Scarecrow seems to be a better Robin imo. What are some good buttons, strings and some BnBs? Any guides? Thanks for the help

D1 will be your best friend in it's current state. 6f Startup - 2 on block and combos into all of his specials except the command grab. However it does tick on block.

22 can help annoy the opponent in the neutral since Scarecrow swings his chain out in front, stopping the opponent from recklessly dashing in, or jumping away.

D3 is an excellent sweep because it covers long range, is +1 on block and is slow enough to meaty most opponents. So characters that don't have particularly good wake ups can be harassed by it easily.

D2 is a little on the slower side but covers a wide range in front of him, allowing for multiple combo follow ups including but not limited to, B3 (When D2 hits at max height) 11 & F21.

F2 will also be your best friend. It's a forward advancing mid that most characters can't low profile. It's combo punishable on block, however its safer when you use it at max range. You can also special cancel into Db3 as a means of getting in relatively safely, and blowing up MB B3/F3 armor.

Good strings, honestly Scarecrow's strings have gaps so I don't generally recommend fishing with them too often. Generally speaking when I'm up close to an opponent i'll stick to 12/123, and B22(1) depending on the level of match up knowledge they show.

D1 will be your best friend in it's current state. 6f Startup - 2 on block and combos into all of his specials except the command grab. However it does tick on block.

22 can help annoy the opponent in the neutral since Scarecrow swings his chain out in front, stopping the opponent from recklessly dashing in, or jumping away.

D3 is an excellent sweep because it covers long range, is +1 on block and is slow enough to meaty most opponents. So characters that don't have particularly good wake ups can be harassed by it easily.

D2 is a little on the slower side but covers a wide range in front of him, allowing for multiple combo follow ups including but not limited to, B3 (When D2 hits at max height) 11 & F21.

F2 will also be your best friend. It's a forward advancing mid that most characters can't low profile. It's combo punishable on block, however its safer when you use it at max range. You can also special cancel into Db3 as a means of getting in relatively safely, and blowing up MB B3/F3 armor.

Good strings, honestly Scarecrow's strings have gaps so I don't generally recommend fishing with them too often. Generally speaking when I'm up close to an opponent i'll stick to 12/123, and B22(1) depending on the level of match up knowledge they show.
How so i do the cmd grab. ait wont come out

Best compiled scarecrow info Ive seen yet. Wish we can make a guide or something

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk