What's new

New Samurai Shodown revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
SS is one of the best game ever for me. I absolutely loved it to death. I have high hopes for this one.

Side note.. man the fighting game scene is so densely packed with top games now. NRS need to really dig deep for MK11

d3v

SRK
Interesting that they're bringing this back. SamSho's gameplay style is much more oldschool with an emphasis on footsies and counterhits and less about combos and pressure. I wonder how most players used to newer games will take to it.

d3v

SRK

I just want my goth samurai husbando to return!
If it takes place between SSV and SS1 (based on the 1787 year given in the trailer, SSV takes place the year before, SS1 after), then it's highly likely we won't see any SS64 characters.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
It’s weird how people are getting mad that people are showing any hype for this. Like I’ve been seeing “oh, now everyone is suddenly a SamSho fan”. It’s just odd, apparently you have to constantly play the old games and talk about them frequently or you’re not allowed to be excited for a new fighting game.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
If it takes place between SSV and SS1 (based on the 1787 year given in the trailer, SSV takes place the year before, SS1 after), then it's highly likely we won't see any SS64 characters.
Can just hope Asura and Shiki will be DLC then.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Hgh chance Rasetsumaru and the likes of SS5 appear rather than SSWR tho, though i would love to see Asura as well, hell even Seishiro Kuki i would love to see.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol@ the kubuki kubuki!! in the Max video haha, I love his reaction vids.

I remember this game, like the only Japanese fighter to have blood in it. Glad they retained that. I think SS will be bloodier than KI but not nearly as much as MK. Like in between.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
lol@ the kubuki kubuki!! in the Max video haha, I love his reaction vids.

I remember this game, like the only Japanese fighter to have blood in it. Glad they retained that. I think SS will be bloodier than KI but not nearly as much as MK. Like in between.
Samsho is as gory as MK, there are decaps, people cut in half and shit, blood flushing out of body.

Status
Not open for further replies.