What's new

Tech - Ronin New Ronin Tech?

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
Ok so I searched around the Takeda forums and I haven't found anything about this. However, if you've spent time labbing Ronin, you've probably come across it. If you JI2, B3xxDB1,DB1, you can easily follow up for big damage. Your opponent will be launched and sort of double juggled in the air. Be sure to JI2, it won't work with JI1. I'm sorry if everyone knew this, but I felt compelled to share. Ronin 4 life.

Edit: This doesn't seem to work on female characters :(

Confirmed: Kung Lao, Reptile, Liu Kang, still testing
Doens't Work: Mileena, still testing

Final Edit: This WILL work on all the "average" sized cast members (Erron, Subby, Johnny C, etc). It doesn't work on small models (Females) or big models (FerraTorr & Goro).

Last edited:

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
Ok so I searched around the Takeda forums and I haven't found anything about this. However, if you've spent time labbing Ronin, you've probably come across it. If you JI2, B3xxDB1,DB1, you can easily follow up for big damage. Your opponent will be launched and sort of double juggled in the air. Be sure to JI2, it won't work with JI1. I'm sorry if everyone knew this, but I felt compelled to share. Ronin 4 life.

This has been around for a long time.
Read the end of the first section, I'm new to RNN. Could you direct me to one of the older threads about this? Maybe there's something else I don't know.

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin

Final Edit: This WILL work on all the "average" sized cast members (Erron, Subby, Johnny C, etc). It doesn't work on small models (Females) or big models (FerraTorr & Goro).
I was going to post about this. It works with max range B11 as well. It's really strange.