What's new

New Robo Smoke combo?

Well the other day I was fooling around with robot smoke and came across an interesting combo. I haven't seen it in any of the combo vids and i was wondering if any of you know about it. Theres two ways to do it but its pretty simple. Its a 4 hit combo with 48% damage.

I had posted how to do it, but i don't have a vid yet and do not want anyone to steal it. If i see any "new" vids with it in it ill assume you stole it. If anyone knows a 4 hit cobmbo for 48%+ damage then explain it. until then I am GOD with RobotSmoke :D

ded

Elder God
nor do i care about it...i can think of probably 10 new combos never seen in a combo vid and some of them would be 100%...

MKK hanzo

That SUJK, spear is blockable on UMK3 but unblockable on MKT n64. As well some othershit like super sub sujk, freeze.

Ill tell you all for i know the suspense is killing you.

First get into the corner. Jump vertically and when about to land press hk. Immediatly after that use the spear for a two hit combonation. Finish it with a rh, then run in fo a hk. 4 hits 48% damage

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I'm gonna steal that combo and put it on my next vid.

and I'm not giving you any credit. 8)

ÐarkMoon said:
rzp said:
NinjaGrinder said:
I'm gonna steal that combo and put it on my next vid.

and I'm not giving you any credit. 8)
no you´re not, im going to do it first, you will never win!
Haha, that is the funniest thing I read all day.
ohh! you´re lauging just because you want to steal it first?... bad news dude, i got it!!! 8)

Replace SUJK with uppercut for an extra 10%

You can do an easy midscreen 4 hitter for 55%:
JK, teleport uppercut, JK, air throw

Also:
corner- JK, tele-uppercut, JK, uppercut= 4 hits, 62%

I have you all beat, I just got home from getting a patent and copyright on that combo.

If you all use it, you have to pay me royalties. :twisted: