What's new

Video/Tutorial New Reset Found.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
http://youtu.be/14NFGzuJihs

Embarq here discovered a 1, 1, 2 reset. I don't think he posts in TYM much, so I'll just do it instead. I tested this out in practice mode, and the timing is identical to the F4 reset, only this can be done anywhere in the screen with minimal effort. He said it worked when he tested it out against his friend, so that may rule out that Practice Mode AI glitch. I'm too busy at the moment to test this online, so if anybody else wants to 100% confirm whether or not this is legit, that would be much appreciated. =D

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I don't want to take anything away from the find, but how is this useful if you can block it? What else would you be doing while getting comboed anyway?

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I just tested this in practice mode and it's blockable. Even the creator says you can block it.
Ah. He replied to that at the same time I posted this topic. Yup. I tested it. It is indeed blockable. But it's also an option....one that should not be done much at all. lol.

I also tested the B2 3 reset in that video. That one is NOT blockable in Practice. I actually discovered this one a long while ago, but brushed it off as the AI glitch. Any confirmations?

Practice mode AI won't block 3D12 3D12 B23 ex smoke but a player can. smoke bomb 112 ex smoke bomb was blocked with auto block, always block and player. My findings at least.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
You have a better reset than robot AND you can do it with an anti-air net. Human > Robot all day.
Come again? I have a who? I know nothing of this.
I kind of just took him out for the test drive and never turned around, I haven't looked too thoroughly through the statistical goodie bag.

Oh, I fear this will turn me into a very bad person.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
The only reason the f4 reset is a unblockable is because of the falling back /rolling animation against the wall causing wierd hitbox collisions with the EX Smoke bomb. Thats the only situation it is unblockable.

Practice mode sucks yeah, but all you have to do is hold block with your foot on the other controller or something.