What's new

New Reptile corner combo?

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Sorry if this thread turns out to be pointless, but I was just wondering if you guys knew about this combo already. I didnt want to go through and read all the combos in the combo thread just to see if this was there. And I figured I'd feel bad if I didn't share it and you guys didnt know it.

321, ex acid hand, jik, 321, fast ball, 321 slide, or 32 invis for a mindfuck. 44% With slide, 40% with invis. 47% and 43% with a jip to start. Also if there is anything else you could end this with, then that too :)

Again, sorry if this is old news. But if it isnt, then I'm happy to share.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Decent combo, but you can do 321, ex AH, 4, fast ball, 321, slow ball, 321 slide for 47% ;).
Does your combo have a jik? Didnt think so. Get. On. My. Level.

Plus the combo you stated is hard as fuck, and inconsistent. And if you drop it your gunna get punished hard.

Still good though. But I wouldnt go trying this combo, especially if there is somthing on the line.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Never done it but that's because Jip 321 dash njp 4 fball 321 sball 321 slide is 45%

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
This is 2% more than that one and dosnt require the notorious njp. And the 32 invis gimmick works better with this combo as well since it will be doing more dmg.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
The NJP doesnt become notorious when you actually learn to play Reptile ;)
I still see good Reptiles drop that combo. But your right, the more experience you have with him, you will be dropping that combo less and less.

Still 2 more %'s

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
A waste of meter, if you're going to do EX AH you might as well go for the 4 fastball combo that does 50% with slide and JIP.

Also 321 invis is better than 32 invis. You recover faster than your opponent.

This is 2% more than that one and dosnt require the notorious njp. And the 32 invis gimmick works better with this combo as well since it will be doing more dmg.
People who main reptile have no problem with it. Plus it doesn't cost meter. I'm not down playing the combo, its flashy, and I like flashy.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
A waste of meter, if you're going to do EX AH you might as well go for the 4 fastball combo that does 50% with slide and JIP.

Also 321 invis is better than 32 invis. You recover faster than your opponent.
But that combo is inconsistant, and easily dropped. I would either go for the one I posted or another one if some one has one. I like that combo and all, but the timing is rediculously strict. And if you drop it after the 4, your most likly gunna get punished.

Thanks for the 321 invis tip though. I didn't know that yet.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
People who main reptile have no problem with it. Plus it doesn't cost meter. I'm not down playing the combo, its flashy, and I like flashy.

Yes. I think I like his combo more as well.

Don't blow me up or anything. I was just wondering if this was a known combo, and if not, was it any good. I just started picking up Rep today, so go easy on me :)

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
But that combo is inconsistant, and easily dropped. I would either go for the one I posted or another one if some one has one. I like that combo and all, but the timing is rediculously strict. And if you drop it after the 4, your most likly gunna get punished.

Thanks for the 321 invis tip though. I didn't know that yet.
Only inconsistent online.

#Kappa.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
If you want to be super safe about it just do EX AH into fastball, 321 slowball, 321 filler. I'm pretty sure the damage output is still the same.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Decent combo, but you can do 321, ex AH, 4, fast ball, 321, slow ball, 321 slide for 47% ;).
This is the first time I've seen Derptile post something relevant to Reptile. (MK gameplay in general...)

I've always had trouble with the corner, as I don't know any combos. I try to bring them out to mid-screen.

I like the Reptile community, I wanna be a part of it.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Only inconsistent online.

#Kappa.
Yes, we all know online is "trash". And the input bug is why you lost. And Kabal is fuckin gay as hell, pisses me off. And negetive edge is lame...

Online is just an excuse at this point. I do things perfectly fine online. As do many other good players. Online is not "a completely different game". It could stand to be a bit better, but unless your playing behind McDonalds, stealing their wifi, you'll be fine.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Yes, we all know online is "trash". And the input bug is why you lost. And Kabal is fuckin gay as hell, pisses me off. And negetive edge is lame...

Online is just an excuse at this point. I do things perfectly fine online. As do many other good players. Online is not "a completely different game". It could stand to be a bit better, but unless your playing behind McDonalds, stealing their wifi, you'll be fine.
The fact I can land 321 dash njp offline 99% of the time, yet 1/10 times online with this connection.

Says something...

After admitting to having just picked up the character its hard to argue the difficulty of anything regarding that character;)

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
I can land it quite easily online with this connection

Not to mention AA's, d1 Anti cross-ups, Interupt strings etc. I do all of this online, all the time. With that connection.

Also, I don't lag. Even when I play Foxy, whos from the UK, no lag aside from the regualar amount that is almost completely un-noticeable. I don't lag aginst any of the people I play, with that connection. And I can land it all consistantly.