What's new

New Razer Raiju PS4 controller

C-Sword

Noob

Designed for conquering professional eSports tournaments, the Razer Raiju is equipped with advanced controller customisation and ergonomics. Its features include:

• Two extra bumpers and two extra detachable triggers
  • Built-in control panel on the front of the controller
  • Trigger-stop switches and hair trigger mode for ultra-fast trigger responses
  • Two custom profiles which you can instantly switch between and modify
  • 3.5mm headset jack and dedicated headset volume and mic mute controls
  • Detachable analog stick rubber caps which provide extra grip during intense gaming sessions
  • Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the braided 3m-long USB cable – detachable for easy storage
@Icepick

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Reminds me a bit of the Xbox One Elite controller and looks more suited for improvement in shooters than fighters. Then again I'm biased toward 6 button layouts for fightpads and consider anything less inoptimal for fighters no matter how many bells and whistles lol.

UGL Preon

The Casual God
Unfortunately for fighters Razer has had a mixed experience with Dpads. And given dualshock 4 analog placement, its not the best to use the stick for fighters.

As stated earlier Im sure its dope for the shooter players out there. No arguments there. They just need quick calls for kill streaks amd abilities with their Dpad not registering diagnals and qcf/qcbfs.

But time will tell. Although even though i like shooters i still prefer the Xbox layout. As a lot of console shooter players do. Kind of like how FGC hates the 360/One Dpads for fighters.

To be honest, I have nothing but bad experience with Razer products. I did buy the Sabertooth and it was an expensive piece of junk. The D-pad was not responsive and the buttons feels very cheap. Basically, buyer beware.