What's new

New Quan Chi tech (I think lawl)

OZombiePenguinO

Garbage, bro
SO, I believe I've found the best possible combo after B3-1+2, it goes like this

B3-1+2, 1-1, 2-1-2-Trance, Trance, jump punch-1-1-Sky Drop

It's actually very easy to land, and 2-1-2 sends them far enough across the screen so that you can build meter with an extra Trance, AND get the extra damage from a jump punch (it crosses over the opponent). If this has already been discovered, or if there's something better, my bad lol

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
SO, I believe I've found the best possible combo after B3-1+2, it goes like this

It's actually very easy to land, and 2-1-2 sends them far enough across the screen so that you can build meter with an extra Trance, AND get the extra damage from a jump punch (it crosses over the opponent). If this has already been discovered, or if there's something better, my bad lol
Ooooh. I will try this!

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Ooooh. I will try this!

I believe this is already standard, but without the jump punch. Instead, whiffing a rune after the whiffed trance for another 6% meter. The jip is always an option if you don't need the meter and would prefer a little extra damage. And most quans will either do something like 1 1, B1 1 trance. Or 1 1 , 1 1 trance. Simply for the sake of keeping the combo at a minimum level of being dropped in tournament play.

H2O FARMER

Crazy 88 king
I've been using this combo for ages offline. Online I just go right into the 212 trance cause I occasionaly drop the combo if I add the 11. In the corner I use b21 instead of 11.

Flagg

Noob

Are you on 360? Someone was doing this exact combo on me a few days ago and now i've started using it myself. The name "Zombie Penguine" looks familar. I was using Sindel that night.

OZombiePenguinO

Garbage, bro
Are you on 360? Someone was doing this exact combo on me a few days ago and now i've started using it myself. The name "Zombie Penguine" looks familar. I was using Sindel that night.
I am on 360, but nope, in fact I took a break for a couple weeks, stopping today.

Flagg

Noob
I am on 360, but nope, in fact I took a break for a couple weeks, stopping today.
Ahh okay, i've been trying to anticipate his sky drop with her U4. I'm sure we've played a few times though. I predominately use CSZ.

That said, I used to always do 11, then 112 into trance but 11, 212 into trance is so much easier.

OZombiePenguinO

Garbage, bro
Ahh okay, i've been trying to anticipate his sky drop with her U4. I'm sure we've played a few times though. I predominately use CSZ.

That said, I used to always do 11, then 112 into trance but 11, 212 into trance is so much easier.
Huh, that sounds like an awesome counter-measure. Aesthetically, at least, aheh. And we probably have, I'm only the greatest Quan Chi ever