What's new

New player looking to train with others

Rex24

There are no bad seeds, only bad men
Hi everyone, I am trying to get better at this game. Anyone interested in training with me, we can play KOTH or 1V1 to get better at this game. I usually play every night around 8-9 pm EST. My PSN is shahadat25, if interested please add me and text TYM.

Last edited:

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
I mainly alternate between Deadshot and Superman. I also play some Cyborg. I zone.............a lot. Hopefully my playstyle will help you improve your patience.

Feel free to add me on psn: IMakeItL00kC00L

Rex24

I mainly alternate between Deadshot and Superman. I also play some Cyborg. I zone.............a lot. Hopefully my playstyle will help you improve your patience.

Feel free to add me on psn: IMakeItL00kC00L
yes I usually get aggravated by zoners and that makes me get reckless and I lose because of that. I'll add you

Rex24

What characters are you interested in? What characters do you play now?
I play Cheetah, Poison Ivy and learning catwoman. I don't have a preference regarding opponent's characters. I just want to play with people who don't have the mindset of winning 1 match and then quitting like you see in player matches. I would like to study all characters, and the best way is by playing against serious players.