What's new

NEW PATCH PSA

Breaking pots and spearing bodies in the krypt now offer more rewards, such as character art, music, character icons and even (potentially) gear pieces.

I just got D'Vorah's "Venomous Biters" swarm gear piece (which I had been missing) from smashing a pot in the Krypt. Before the patch, it was labled as "Normal Krypt Chest."

Quite possibly, this is a way to get some of those "bugged' gear pieces. No confirmation on if skins drop yet.

Quick update: I had 4 gear pieces that were labeled "Normal Krypt Chest" at the start of today and since the update, I've gotten all 4 of the ones I was missing just by smashing pots and skeletons in the Krypt.

This seems to be the "fix" for whatever a player couldn't get to unlock by opening Krypt Chests.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Quick update: I had 4 gear pieces that were labeled "Normal Krypt Chest" at the start of today and since the update, I've gotten all 4 of the ones I was missing just by smashing pots and skeletons in the Krypt.

This seems to be the "fix" for whatever a player couldn't get to unlock by opening Krypt Chests.
Holy shit thank you I'm gonna try now. Some pieces have been bothering the hell out of me because I can't find any unopened boxes