What's new

New Patch, New Abigail's Garden Tech

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
My sadness is deep and abiding. I am so sorry for Joey players. My Canary basically got an automatic shotgun with unlimited ammo and swampy got.. shrug.

I'm hopeful that you guys find some badass shit though and this turns out bigger than it seems. I don't play, or have any interest in playing, Joey, but I want him to succeed because he's a cool character.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN

I think I've optimized it to where the damage trade off is nonexistent now in the corner with one bar of meter but I'm open to criticism on making it better if possible.

#itstimetosavethegreen
My only beef with these is the combo starters aren't exactly practical. In the corner I like F233, but B23 looks like it might be viable too. F3 isn't gonna cut it seeing as how it's still 35 frames

D. R.

Noob
My only beef with these is the combo starters aren't exactly practical. In the corner I like F233, but B23 looks like it might be viable too. F3 isn't gonna cut it seeing as how it's still 35 frames
I hit MB f3 in the corner all the time. The reason I used the normal one was to show the damage once the armor absorbed a hit.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Dont know about you guys, but im loving how abigal garden stays active with f2,1 and mb roll.....
It's definitely a huge plus, but I think the general consensus is we all would've taken better frames any day over a situational trait that usually means you're leaving damage on the floor.

I agree. just trying to look on the bright side... tested some things out and now you dont necessarily have to sacrifice damage for trait now. after most combos /knockdowns trait is safe, and you can follow up with mb roll into chip pressure for good damage.