What's new

New Optimal Sonya Corner BnB

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Can I get the final notations for this real quick. Gonna finally hammer this down after work today
DK 21 cartwheel, B21 kiss, DK 21 MS 1, B21 MS (ender of choice)

Personally I love this combo. 2 DK's and 2 MS cancels and hella chip = meter for dayzeee

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Ok so I was working with 114 in the corner (since it is annoying to combo off of) and I found a way to get this same combo ender- 114 ms- dash cancel, 114 kiss, dk 21ms1. I don't know if this is known or if a better way to do this has been found ( I haven't been able to watch any streams for months) but I haven't seen it anywhere. You lose 1 or 2 percent in the actual combo but this combo has its already known benefits. Showtime EGP Wonder_Chef Vagrant GamerBlake90 Evil_Riu48 MortySeinfeld Justice HGTV Ermacio MITDJT @all other sonya players I am not thinking of.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Ok so I was working with 114 in the corner (since it is annoying to combo off of) and I found a way to get this same combo ender- 114 ms- dash cancel, 114 kiss, dk 21ms1. I don't know if this is known or if a better way to do this has been found ( I haven't been able to watch any streams for months) but I haven't seen it anywhere. You lose 1 or 2 percent in the actual combo but this combo has its already known benefits. Showtime EGP Wonder_Chef Vagrant GamerBlake90 Evil_Riu48 MortySeinfeld Justice HGTV Ermacio MITDJT @all other sonya players I am not thinking of.

EGP Wonder_Chef showed me this corner set-up at MLG Dallas, which was like three months ago.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™

Great thinking, I really hope this is optimal!

I messed with this a little bit, but I embarrassingly don't know what her other 114 corner combos are =[

I think killa_solid had some really high damage one.