What's new

New number 1 in Ranked Versus

Droopy

Noob
That is of course your opinion...but i would be lying if i said that nobody in here cares that its me being in first place cus i know im not well-liked in the mk community (droppin, shit talkin, etc etc) Anyone else beg to differ? Not that it will matter...I will be ranked number 1 for as long as im gold on live. At least u could say its cool cus you know the guy whos wayy up there.

Why would anyone think it's cool to know a booster? As for people caring, I don't know, like I said before, I don't speak for anyone but myself. I don't care who's at the #1 spot on the leaderboard. I have contempt for you, but that's specifically for you, not for anything you've fooled yourself into think you've, "achieved." It's like child molestation. I despise R. Kelly for being into little kids, but I couldn't care less if he's, "the best," at it. The point isn't that you have the #1 spot on the leaderboard (I can't imagine living in a world where anyone gave a shit), it's about your left-handed, "favor," saying you're going to help promote the site. Fuck you. I for one would rather you kept us out of it. Your douchebaggery is entirely your own.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Droopy should be banned from this site to remove any ties to this site.

Thats just my opinion.

I dont care if you better than me, or what the fuck ever.

Your a giant man juice covered ham wallet.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
Tim Stop Boosting Wins On Xbl God

edit: wtf all-caps filter AKLDJFKLADLFJK

Droopy

Noob
Michael Jackson would be the better choice dont you think? If i had a nickel for everytime i get bashed on whatever in here id quit my job.

Cheaters > Whiners

Just give me my cookie so i can get on with it.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Droopy should be banned from this site to remove any ties to this site.

Thats just my opinion.

I dont care if you better than me, or what the fuck ever.

Your a giant man juice covered ham wallet.
I agree 100% with Tim and PJ. No way you can tolerate having that kind of shit stamp put on the site, even if claimed to be in good cause. Sorry for the lazy dp.

Droopy

Noob
Shock, banhammer much?

I took umk.com off my motto so i wouldnt be seen as affliated with the site. I dont care if i get banned from on here. UMK is just a website, and its just a game too. Its not like im actually gonna drop out of first. Har-har.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Shock, banhammer much?

I took umk.com off my motto so i wouldnt be seen as affliated with the site. I dont care if i get banned from on here. UMK is just a website, and its just a game too. Its not like im actually gonna drop out of first. Har-har.
Gee, you must not care...

Shock, banhammer much?

Good. You're still a douche, but at least now you're taking your full share of credit for it.

As far as you being banned or whatever, I can't say I care. I don't think being a douche is a bannable offense, nor should it be IMO. Hell, you're not even the biggest douche to ever post on this site, so have fun and do what you will. I couldn't care less. Believe me, I tried. You're just not that important.

I'm out.

Droopy

Noob
Hey tim, care to play me on the 360?

#1 umk.com poster vs #1 in Ranked Versus.

Then we'll see whos got more tan.

Hell, im bettin Sugar kicks my ass so hard ill wonder if he ever left his moms basement.

Derek

Noob
Hell, im bettin Sugar kicks my ass so hard ill wonder if he ever left his moms basement.
I don't think you understand you boosted Gamerscore and on top of that boosted matches in a 13 year old fighting game. Not only did you boost matches but you had to boost 1000 matches for the love of god go outside.

Droopy

Noob
2 days! Thats all it took me. 5 seconds each win, i quitted at the character select screen. How long did it take any of you to actually be good? By no means is this an insult to the dedicated of UMK3- I love ded for all the combo videos. But when you say something like go outside, id suggest thinkin twice. Feel sorry for gamerwhores who play legitmately and have over 200k gamerscore or illegal eagle who has played over 40,000 matches ranked or not and he still isnt even that good or on par with some of the guys from on here. I have a full time job at the airport and i work on the ramp so when im makin a living im outside.

Btw, anybody know who amp1tud3 is? i ran into him in the challenger matches today and he killed me 14-0. Oddly he plays like someone i know of under another tag. Wouldnt be you would it, sugar?

I think you've had enough ill feeling lately. My bad.

I <3 PapaJ. :)
heh, I just want to make sure you understand, it was a compliment. A back-handed one, but a compliment, nonetheless. I appreciate a well-turned phrase when I see one, even if it's a stomach-turner as well.

Derek

Noob
2 days! Thats all it took me. 5 seconds each win, i quitted at the character select screen. How long did it take any of you to actually be good? By no means is this an insult to the dedicated of UMK3- I love ded for all the combo videos. But when you say something like go outside, id suggest thinkin twice. Feel sorry for gamerwhores who play legitmately and have over 200k gamerscore or illegal eagle who has played over 40,000 matches ranked or not and he still isnt even that good or on par with some of the guys from on here. I have a full time job at the airport and i work on the ramp so when im makin a living im outside.

Btw, anybody know who amp1tud3 is? i ran into him in the challenger matches today and he killed me 14-0. Oddly he plays like someone i know of under another tag. Wouldnt be you would it, sugar?
I just think you wasted a good 2 hours minimum of your life for a meaningless number and it's really sad.

Nah I'm not Amp, but he's sick as hell I think Dominican said he used to play on Kaillera.

I just think you wasted a good 2 hours minimum of your life for a meaningless number and it's really sad.

Nah I'm not Amp, but he's sick as hell I think Dominican said he used to play on Kaillera.
I played with him today. We did random and he got Scorpion while I was Sindel. He won...but he didn't seem extremely good.

Droopy

Noob

Bein world number 1 in somethin isnt meaningless even if i didnt earn it. Main reason is because i wanted to add value to my gamertag that i will may sell in the future and you will never believe what guys would offer just for a 108k gs account. Anyway i see nothing will be contributed to this attention deprived thread so i ask mods to close it please. Enough people now know who the number 1 guy really is. :D

See yall in the challenger versus!